Is this okay to wear or do I kinda look like a slut with the leather?

I just posted 2 outfits that are new to me. This is my usual style to go out for dinner or shopping etc. What are your opinions?

• Love
  • Like
  • Don't like
  • Hate
  • I'm a guy and I'd prefer not to wear girl clothes

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|0
    • Haha video is a nice touch 😛 thank you

• Yeah definitely true. Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't like any music produced nowadays. I'm a fan of both new and old music, you just have to choose what's truly good and what's not haha. I like a variety of genres, besides Orbison who do you like?

• Just to name a few, Don McLean, Beatles, Monkees.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leather with velvet clashes I think. The pants and top both look good, but not together in my opinion

• Thanks I can see where your coming from

What Guys Said 24

• I don't think leather pants fit very well with that top but I am not a pro with this kind of fashion style. But I don't see any sign of sluttiness from this outfit.

• A few have said that, I'll try and arrange a different outfit with the pants ☺️ Thanks

• Do you want to attract a lot of guys? You sure will with these on. Wish we could get a rear view! Nice slim lady, gorgeous legs, nice hair, perfect colour match in the outfit.

And sketching animals!! WOW!! Perfection!!

• Not really and I actually never have attracted many guys, I'm not a real head turner

• I think you get a perfect 10 for who you are and what you do!!

• Wow thanks that's really sweet ☺️

• there's nothing revealing about that outfit

I dont think it's slutty

• I had à friend who were obsessed with leather pants... unfortunately I lot contacts with her 😪 anyway, love it 👍 any girl looks hot in leather pants..

• Aw I'm sorry to hear that 😔 but thankyou

• yeah... well Shit happéns... you look hot though =] welcome!

• True it does. Such is life. Thanks tho ☺️

• Leather is still haawwt, on the right person. And it suits you just fine. I would like to see what your bum looks like in those pants though. That is the ultimate test.

• Well you sure have the legs for those bottoms.

• Interesting, actually, and I like the colors. I think it works, kind of reminds me of some medieval fetish stuff.

• Haha I didn't ever look at it like that but I can sort of see that! 😅

• Now that you talk about medieval, yeah i see that too. But its nice.

• Love see the back. Those pants are sexy. I have always liked this combo, like a girl wearing a leather skirt and a Conservative top. To me its like classy with a touch of sexy

• Thanks for the opinion 😊 glad to hear it

• very cute outfit and I like your hair!

• I don't think you would look slutty:)

• i really like it, you look sexy

• Nice outfit.

• That is sexy as hell. It's definitely not slutty, it's just the right amount of hot and cover to make it still a mystery

• Interesting haha 😋😛 thank you! ☺️😁

• How does wearing any type of clothes would make you sloot?

• You look great. It really elongates your legs.

• i'd tap that.
    i mean no. you look like you're wearing tight leather pants.
    if they said slut on your ass then i would have to lean yes.

• Haha thank you for your opinion

• Yes I see your point definitely, I Just wouldn't want to be... An easy target I guess is one way to put it lol 😅
      Thank you I appreciate your input!

• an easy target for men are crying girls.
      sluts are just avoided, unless of course they want sex..

• That outfit must make u sweat

• Lol, it's winter at the moment so that's not really an issue

• They are so sexy

• Well thank you, appreciate the input! 😊

• You look really good wearing that outfit you will definitely turn heads you turned some of our heads

• You look fantastic

• Very cute. This outfit you go.

• I think it looks tacky, but not slutty. It will definitely make you stand out.

• Fair enough, thanks for opinion

• Looks good, but I think jeans might look better than blue leather, honestly.

• Yeah I often just wear jeans, thanks for opinion

The leather is actually black, the lighting is just weird in photo ☺️

• Leather is def. something you want to be careful with but, no, you look fine here

• Good point and thanks

• But, on the other hand, with leather, some people may be offended by it. Mainly vegetarians, so, know your audience of course

• This would be an example of a slutty (sexy) look for leather. www.designerzcentral.com/.../..._leather_skirt.jpg

Yeah, it's a long skirt, but look at the type of skirt it is (tight). I realize leather is tight but, just be careful

• You look good in leather

What Girls Said 11

• nah it looks fine. it will only look promiscuous if the rest of the look is.
    high heels, more leather, crop tops, bralettes, intense makeup and everything done up will more likely give off a different look.

• Okay thanks, I'll remember that ☺️

• I love it. Especially the leather pants as leather pants are my style aswell haha. I have a pair in my wardrobe ^^*

• nice pants they look great!

• I actually hate leather pants , but those look really good on you. I've never seen anyone who can pull off leather pants until now.

• Oh wow, thank you for that!

• you look really nice! love the outfit! not slutty at all!

• I have pants exactly like those from Zara

Embrace

You have a really nice body and smaller hips than me, they look really good on you

• Although no offense but I think you have too much going on. The shirt should be more simple

• Wearing that won't make u look like slut...
    Thats a normal attire

• Love it! I'd totally wear that

• That's okay, but I really like thesecond picture in your other question the best

• Thanks for input, yeah that one is definitely more casual, probably more "me" to

• No problem. You look great in the leather pants, and you have a really nice upper body so it's a shame to hide it, but I just really like that white sweater, brown boot combo! Looks cute.

• Beautiful babe, and a sexy pair of legs you look great

• I like both items of clothing separately just not together. Like the top maybe with some white jeans and the leather pants with a white shirt. You don't look like a slut though

• Okay I'll see what I can do differently 😊 thanks