What colour would you say my eyes are?

What colour would you say my eyes are?

Are my eyes nice or not? x

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote for "blue".

Also, you actually put the mascara on in such a way that it's not distasteful and could even look good. Most people screw up by messing up their bottom eyelashes, and you've only tinkered with the upper one, and only in a given region. I'm actually amazed! You might not know, but I actually hate the hell out of mascara, and you managed to apply it in a way that I think it actually looks kinda good.

Also, your eyebrows look perfectly fine the way they are, don't believe the 25-29 femanon below.

• Thank you x I don't put mascara on my bottom lashes as it just doesn't look good on me x

• Mascara on the bottom lashes never looks good. ¬_¬
      And I'm glad you figured that out!

• Don't pluck your eyebrows. They don't really grow back well. It's a one-way street, and it'd just mess your looks up. Seriously, that femanon below seems to be a bucket of bad advice, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your eyebrows are fine. :)

I think it's turquoise blue but I see a bit grey too.

Your eyes look great.

What Guys Said 18

• Well the answers won't be accurate because sometimes digital cameras often absorb and display light and pigments very differently.

Your camera may have been brighter, darker, other light sources may have interfered with the interpretation of appearance of the pigments in your eyes while taking the picture.

I would say it's ocean blue with a little touch of green shade. It looks beautiful.

• I'd say more like 'Persian Blue' Blue with a Green tinge :)

OH they are VERY nice alright :) not just the color but your lashes, contours, the shape of your brows and something says that you have a good shape on your nose too :)

• Contours?

• 'an outline representing or bounding the shape or form of something.' - dictionary meaning :) :D

• Somewhere between blue and green.

• Interesting min are almost the same except more amber streams going out. I would say dark silver or blue

• Turquoise

filler filler

• It is kind of my colour. But I don't know what the colour... Grey... Green... Blue... 😲 By the way your eyes are very beautiful.

• Orange like pepperoni

• Blue ish blueeeee

• They are greeny blue. I guess tuquoise is probably closer

• Greenish Blue

• Green <3 ...

• Between light blue and turquoise. Unique color.

• Look blue in this pic, and yes they pretty. Love those lazhes too

• They are blue

• Hard to tell, but either blue or green.
    Lovely eyes either way

• who cares, they look really ice so fuck the color.

• Blue/green but they're gorgeous so I don't know why you are asking.

• They're black and Golden!!! Hahaha. But seriously I vote for blue, but they they may change depending on the light, like mines. Let us see them in the sunlight. But don't worry, no matter what color they are, I they are beautiful. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Blue for sure

• blue! and they're so pretty!!!

• Bluish-green.

• Hazel, greenish blue. Your eyes are nice, however your eye brows throw them off. If you shaped them, they would look very pretty :)

• What sort of shape do you mean?

• I did mean shaped, though some obviously go all the way and paint them on which is really...

Anyway. I can see nothing wrong with them personally. She looks great with a natural look, why change that?

• I guess if you like that real raw natural look then that's fine. It's your preference. My preference is natural but clean. And there's ways to do makeup to make youself look natural but refreshed, trimmed and together.