Are my muscular legs a turn off?

I'm a girl who rides horses, so getting rid of the muscle is not an option for me. Does having toned legs make me look too masculine? Or is it okay?
Are my muscular legs a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooo! They're freaking hot! Muscular legs are hotter than anything else. Your picture of the best I've seen on gag so far, and I'm being honest from the bottom of my heart. By God, look at your hamstrings. They're sexy Af.

• wow!! thanks, I guess, I really didn't expect this reaction, especially from a fellow female! :)

What Guys Said 44

• The way your legs look inside of that picture I would say that it looks extremely sexy to me. having muscular legs doesn't really make you masculine but it sure makes you look strong, hot, & normal. Them legs you have reminds me of Chun Li, from Street Fighter. Don't worry, your legs are really good looking & ok in my book & it really turns me on. Your booty looks just as perfect as you muscular legs.

• I haven't heard of a SINGLE MAN that says.

"Ugh... Chun Li's too muscular, Cammy White's legs are too meaty. Ew. I'm gonna do me one of them catwalking supermodels. "

You could TOTALLY do Cammy White for Halloween , just sayin'
    http://i.imgur.com/DIVm0Lu.jpg

• No makes you look sexy

• ha ha ha good that you are anon and if those are really your legs (and ass as a crowning glory), I doubt if there's anyone who'd every say anything but HOT <3

You have legs and a body many girls will envy and guys desire in their gil :)

• Yeah, they really are my legs, I just decided to go anon as some people could mistake this question for 'attention fishing' :') thanks though

• Yeah, I'm fully aware of that, but sure, there's not much people can do on GAG. I haven't provided any personal info here so I should be okay :D

• I'm sure you will be :) :)

• They look very good but the rest of your body needs to have a sporty look or else the overall figure would not be very even or proportionate. So, keep the rest of your body in muscular shape if you keep your legs muscular. Being sporty does not make a girl masculine.

• I hit the gym occasionally, so I have quite a toned core to balance myself out. My chest is quite flat though, so that doesn't really add a womanly touch

• you have sexy legs!

• This. is. hawt.
    Lemme hug them ;P. Toned legs are #1.

• For me it would be a definite turn-on.

• Sike, those legs are shmackin' gurl. Lol, really tho.

Good legs always attract.

• I don't think that's the part of the female body that defines attraction for most people, so to me, it's totally neutral.

• No there good

• It's a turn on for me

• Here's your bag of attention:

http://i.imgur.com/iizWMVM.gif

• Your legs and bum look fine and very sexy so don't worry

• Your legs looks good to me.

• This bitch

Lol

• Oh wow, aren't you one happy person to be hating on someone you don't know ^_^

• yes, I know exactly what I was doing. I've asked a question as I'm curious about others' opinions. Using the term 'bitch' indicates you hating, that's all :) :)

• I could have easily said "chick", but I didn't. I just tend to say bitch frivolously.

But be honest. You asked this so you could show off. Which is why I found it funny

• Thats not really muscular, thats more just nice legs

• they would look great in heels

• Did anyone said to you it is a turn off?

• Yes, I have been told they look too masculine, which is why I've decided to ask for peoples' opinions here

• Bullshit. You're legs and ass can't get sexier.

• Not a turn off at all
    they're nice

• they aren't masculine at all. They're toned, but not hard. Still very much a feminine shape to them.

• What is the correlation between leg muscle and Horse Riding?

• and no most men like thick legs

• Horse riding is as effective, if not more, as squats. And because horse riding is my passion, I will not quit it, so I'm stuck with my legs being toned. I hope that answers your question :)

• I see
      anyway Like I said before most men like thick legs...

• I'd hop into bed with you.

• Those legs look way too sexy to be classed as masculine... overall you have a fantastic body...

• It's most likely your face...

• Your legs and ass are sexy and toned. I can't believe anyone would call them masculine. Muscle tone on a woman is hot don't listen to the haters.
    (love the mismatched socks by the way)

• It seems so nice for me; you seem completely okay ^^ and cute socks :D lol

• no very hot. all women need a toned body.

• You look great. You butt is awesome too

• they are a turn on

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 9