I dunno? How do I look?

Well I don't know y people say i look fine asf expecialy the boys? They all be saing i look cute and shit like that but i dont know if its true.. All them bitches be jealuse of me cuz they talk shit or are they gust wanning to know me? Well y'all tell me if im ogley or nasty cuz ik im ogley and i have a ogley face 😂. Ik i doo. especialy when i smile so tell that in ogley and dint say im cute , fine, hot, and shit like that cuz ik i em not.
I dunno? How do i look ? please fake bitches tell me what y'all think cuz ik i em ogley

I know i misspelled some words dont be bugging me about it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Them bitches be jealous!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're okay. A little bit chubby

• Ik its cuz im thick

• * especially
      * saying
      * jealous
      * cause
      * just
      * wanning (this i have no fucking clue)
      * ugly
      * didn't
      * am

There you go. Not just some actually its quite a lot

• wanning = wanting
      there you go :)

What Guys Said 11

• I have no problem with your looks, but why can't you speak English? The ignorant speech is a turn off to many men, except those who want to use you, of course.

• well you look like a 14 year old lol.

• Alright, you're ugly.

• you are 14? chill the hell out - have you seen how scarlett johansson looked at 14? - answer: she was still growing... I bet you she is laughing hard at the bitches that called her ugly at 14

worry about how good you are going to look when you finish growing - and how long you stay that way.

there were plenty of cuties that I knew that looked great when they were young - and now are really starting to look like ass in their mid 20's - guess what happens to them later? ha!

• You look good

• Lol this post is hilarious! Nah ur not ogley. Ur also not hot. You are fine.

• You're really cute

• okayish, not too bad, 6.5

• Lol like nerd, 2/10

• You look all right to me.

• you look so much nice... o wow! just awesome girl!

What Girls Said 9

• I can only see an insecure girl who thinks she needs to be tough and gangster to be liked. You don't need to do that to be liked. Be a happy and cheerful personand wear something more decent and your looks will also improve with 100.

• Why do we humans worry too much of our body how perfect or bad it looks, when you by any chance die tomorrow that body will be perfect as a poop, am so tired of seeing insecured people here.
    Is different if you ask how you look and saying people think am hot I don't believe it I think am pretty much ugly, well if you think you are ugly then ugly you are, damn if you know you are ugly why are you asking then pls leave us alone

• If you have nothing grammatically correct to say, please don't say anything at all.

• that's probably not even you so I'm not gonna say something bad but your attitude and grammar is horrible chica ✋✋✋

• D: oh da! O g l e y. . . . D:

• You have ogley spelling. And I know I shouldn't talk unless I have anything nice to say, but I really hope this was a joke, because everything about this was a huge joke and made me laugh. Ugh.

• very average.

• I think my IQ just dropped lol what is grammar?

• I don't think its your appearance that you should be concerned about, i think staying in school and learning how to use to correct grammar is what you should focus on.