Which girl would you choose?

GIRL A:
(This is all hypothetical so please don't get caught up in age or whatever) Which girl would you choose?
GIRL B:

GIRL C:

• I think GIRL B is the hottest
  • I think GIRL C is the hottest
  • I think GIRL A is the hottest
I noticed that the second girl has less votes, I'm curious as to why? I would really appreciate if you guys could comment as well as vote
I just got feedback from people saying that the second girl's picture is unclear. Thank you so much for letting me know, I will make a question with better pictures. You can report this one so that it gets removed and people don't vote on the wrong one (I'm remaking the question now). Again, thanks!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the Girl A is hot but I think she's cute :)

What Guys Said 9

• A is too young for me to be comfortable saying she is hot. She is cute though.
    B She looks hot, but it's hard to say since we can't see much of her. She got nice lips though.
    C Looks like she has an attitude. I would stay away

• I like A and B they look pretty

• All three are pretty

• Can I choose none of them?

• There's a diffeence between the hottest and the one someone chooses.

• What's the difference?

• A seems a nice girl.

• How many times are you going to ask this?

• If you read what I said, this is the old question but people keep on commenting on it. Each time the pictures change

• B is just very beautiful and hottest one

• If I was younger I would say B is the hottest, I'd go for B.

What Girls Said 3

• The second girl has less votes because it's a really bad picture. It's too close up, you only see her eye and her mouth, so no one can really see what she looks like. Either way, I'd say C was prettier.

• i voted B and everytime i see this question im reporting you

• The picture of girl b is really bad one. I'd say she looks pretty, but it's such a close up one. You can only see part of her face. It would help if you could see her whole face like the other two.

• Oh, ok. I'll make another question of this. Thanks for the feedback!