Which girl would you choose?

GIRL A:
(This is all hypothetical so please don't get caught up in age or whatever) Which girl would you choose?
GIRL B:

GIRL C:

• I think GIRL B is the hottest
    12% (4)50% (11)27% (15)Vote
  • I think GIRL C is the hottest
    24% (8)18% (4)22% (12)Vote
  • I think GIRL A is the hottest
    64% (21)32% (7)51% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I noticed that the second girl has less votes, I'm curious as to why? I would really appreciate if you guys could comment as well as vote
I just got feedback from people saying that the second girl's picture is unclear. Thank you so much for letting me know, I will make a question with better pictures. You can report this one so that it gets removed and people don't vote on the wrong one (I'm remaking the question now). Again, thanks!!

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the Girl A is hot but I think she's cute :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• A is too young for me to be comfortable saying she is hot. She is cute though.
    B She looks hot, but it's hard to say since we can't see much of her. She got nice lips though.
    C Looks like she has an attitude. I would stay away

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A and B they look pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • All three are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I choose none of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a diffeence between the hottest and the one someone chooses.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the difference?

• A seems a nice girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many times are you going to ask this?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you read what I said, this is the old question but people keep on commenting on it. Each time the pictures change

• B is just very beautiful and hottest one

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was younger I would say B is the hottest, I'd go for B.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The second girl has less votes because it's a really bad picture. It's too close up, you only see her eye and her mouth, so no one can really see what she looks like. Either way, I'd say C was prettier.

1|0
    0|0
  • i voted B and everytime i see this question im reporting you

0|0
    0|0
  • The picture of girl b is really bad one. I'd say she looks pretty, but it's such a close up one. You can only see part of her face. It would help if you could see her whole face like the other two.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, ok. I'll make another question of this. Thanks for the feedback!