I hate my body so much?

This ear my hips grew and now my dreams of modelling are completely shattered. You can't really tell when I have clothes on, but my hips are pretty wide. The only good thing is that I am tall, so its a bit more balanced. But without clothes they seem relly freakin wide. No matter how much yoga and toning I do, I still have these wide hips. My measurements are 34-25-39 ( some of it is my butt)

I hate my body so much ?

I look like this but smaller boobs and 10 pounds heavier. I have long legs too. Is there a possibility to shrinky my hip bones

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think your wide hips are a problem. You're gorgeous either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• pfffff, lots of girls would die to have a body like yours -_-

What Guys Said 28

• It is hard to tell what you look like by starting with a picture that is not you and trying to subtract boobs and add pounds. There is no possibility of shrinking your hips. However, if you looking anything even remotely like this girl, you are still a fine looking woman.

• If you can get an actual picture of your body, that would be most helpful. but chances are if you look anything close to that, you are fine.

• i dont wanna upload a photo cuz im underage and its just weird

• Oh, you are 16, didn't notice. No one is forcing you to, but it's much easier to actually get what it is you are trying to make a statement on than just "well it's about this... kinda". You know?

• I didn't know that modeling had so much to do with hips. I think you could still be one. Models are of all different shapes and sizes.

• lol what? models are stick thin. It's the most competitive and seculsive industry. I do not stand a chance.

• Your hips widening usually happens at that age. Old-school models are stick then. Not all of them. Expand your search and look at other Models. Not all fit that stereotype anymore.

• What on earth is wrong with wide hips? Wide hips are one of the sexiest features a woman can have. The woman in the picture, though, could stand to weigh 10+ pounds, for sure. She's waaaay too thin. If a girl's bones are protruding out, then she's too skinny, in my opinion.

• i fucking hate wide hips they make people look fat they look dumb espcially if your really short and have them

im seriously considering getting sugery

• no? they would just look more out of proportion?

great another thing to worry about. I'm not "short" enough

• No, I think it looks great.

You don't have anything to worry about. My point isn't that you need to be shorter or that you need to be bigger or something silly like that. My point is you don't have anything to worry about because each guy is going to find each size really attractive. If there's 10% of all guys that like the figure that you have, then if you got surgery, you'd just be attracting a different 10% of guys. It wouldn't be more or less guys. It'd be the same. However, I know the majority of guys definitely don't like surgery very much. Fake never looks good. You should be confident and comfortable in the skin you're in because you don't have any reason not to be. If you have a figure like that, you'd probably do fine modeling, I'm sure.

• Come on girl, you have a body most people would die for. Maybe learn to be appreciative? With regard to modelling, I'm sure you can find some niche.

• Why hate? hate is strong word, Why don't you start working out again and get back to where you were before? is there something that is stopping you?

• i do work out my hip bones will always jsut naturally be big

• Well if you have always had wider hip bones, then may be your body structure is such, genetically.

• I'm pretty sure that you're gorgeous but you don't realise it yet. A lot of guys would probably date you!

• I think your hips look great. Dancing should be great for you.

• If your body looks like that, then you need to put on some weight. Hip indentations are just ick. Especially if you can see ribs like that too.

• Well then I hate you too you big meanie wah wah wah wah wah :'( cries a river no cries an ocean no cries the earth no cries the whole universe.

• That body looks nice to me.

• i think you're trolling... you know there is nothing wrong. you can shrink your bones, but then it's a very costly and invasive procedure..

• Uhh why is this such a big deal?

• because it bothers me everyday

• I never Said I was over weight asshole

I meant my hips are wide

Like the hip bones

And there's no way it will change no matter how much weight I lose.

• then accept your body and stop making it such a big deal. get surgery if you are so worked up over nothing.
      this is not even worth arguing, later.

• You do realize that the girl you posted with hips like yours is a working model, yes?

• the body in the picture looks amazing so if your like that well done on being sexy

• Oh Lord--------

• Why? Her body is really nice

• You can't spot reduce, you gotta cut from overall and wait for it to come to size you want. Isn't bigger butt plus point for model doe? Plus long legs are always plus too, it'd make your butt look proportionate

• what no :( i dont want to lose weight everywhere my boobs are already small

• You can gain em back again lol. I cut bulk
      All through year and whenever I cut back, I cut two less pounds than I did previous year. I went back 18 pounds this season, and lost 4 inches in hips area. It's pretty easy

• I think you are fine as is, no need to worry about your appearance.
    You are young and still have a little more growing to do , but rest assured
    you're fine

• You look amazing I wish I looked like that!!

• You look very beautiful and if someone says different, either they are jealous or they hate themselves for wishing they were pretty

• Ask yourself, are wide strong shoulders on men attractive? You're probably going to say yes, because most women do find it attractive. Wide hips on a girl has a very similar effect on men.

• people are out of their minds. love yourself or noone will love you... .

• Dang, you need your eyes tested if you don't like it.

• Wide hips are the sexiest part of a female's body. You're so lucky. Narrow hips are not feminine at all.

• And yet you complain of being single

• I was going to say if that was you you need to gain a little weight cause we can see bones kind of but otherwise WHY do you hate your body? Do you know how many girls would instantly trade with you? The boob part doesn't matter cause its about half and half of guys prefering small or big ones and you are skinny! Don't hate your body trust me.

• Your picture looks better then some modles

• that photo isn't of me. but its the closest one i could find to resemble me

What Girls Said 18

• Maybe you gained weight. If you're 16 your hips probably spread years ago as far as the bone goes. What you're calling hip bone is probably flesh. Wait till you're done growing then lose some weight if you want. But don't do it now bc you're still growing.

• Honey that is pretty much my body shape (35-26.5-40) and I get no compliants. You can't shrink your hip bones. Most women are pear shaped anyway. Wide hips are awesome embrace it.
    i1.mirror.co.uk/.../Beyonce-My-Life.jpg

• You can't shrink your bones but be happy. most people prefer a waist to hip ratio of 0.8

• I'm just wondering how this is bad if I looked like this id be staring at my self in the mirror everyday like damnnnn girl that body is on point. But seriously if you look like that your fine.

• I know this is a difficult (and presumptuous) ask, but please don't feel down about your body! Lots of people think wide hips on a woman are attractive :)

• you look alright compaired to me for im 2 months pregnant and im getting bigger and no doibt be getting streechmark etc etc lol

• I have seen a lot of models with wide hips. Perhaps not runway models (the not very attractive kind are runway models), but general models. You are okay. :)

• Oh please. I'd kill for a body like that. Well not THAT thin, but her hips are fine.

• Your body is the perfect modeling body.

You want hips? haha you should see mine! 40 inch hips with a 25 inch waist. I'm the definition of a pear shape.

• Why are women so fucking insane when it comes to their bodies.

• Honestly, just has to do frame... I think that's pretty good, don't worry too much :)

• I wished my body looked like that fs

• They are beautiful. I would love to have hip bones like yours. Don't change. I don't think its possible to medical SHRINK them, but, perhaps, if you wear the right clothing it will balance out.

• Bigger hips, better babies. You're body is hot chillax girl don't go running to a plastic surgeon to shave it off... yuck no pain ew

• I don't think it is possible to shrink hip bones.

• what the HECK? you have the most perfect body! half of me thinks you're fishing for compliments because your body is AMAZING! that's like what i dream of looking like?

• Wide hips are a sign for most girls of becoming women... so do you want to be acknowledged as a grown women? You look fine, don't worry what others think and say, and go for what you believe in, your modelling career doesn't have to end here.

• Is this a joke? You cut the face out of this. This is clearly some kind of skinny model. No one is buying this.

• Also, hair colour isn't the same. Get back under the bridge troll.

• What the fuck is wrong with these people on this site this is the fifth time someone's read my question wrong and gotten mad it's not my fault you can't read