Hi, which girl is hotter?

1-
hi, which girl is hotter?

2-

• girl 1
  • girl 2

Most Helpful Girl

• 2nd girl for sure. 1st is kind of fake, 2nd is really pretty and adorable.

• Yeah but girl one have hmmm, m BOOOOBBS :D

• I agree, the second girl is much more pretty
      The second one albeit has large breasts but they're fake as well as her personality it would seem.
      I would rather have a small breasted pretty girl than a big boobed fake.

• ^sorry I meant the first one has large breasts. typographical error

Most Helpful Guy

• the first girl would be if her boobs were real.

the second girl is too petite and flat chested so I couldn't care less about either.

• I'm sure you are such a catch.

• Thats kinda random.

• @goldie. Random is the new black.

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 22

• Girl 2 all the way. Girl 1 seems like she is trying too hard and is kind of fake. Girl 2 also has quite a nice smile!

• They both look really hot to me. Though I would probably prefer to hang with girl 2 because she just looks more fun to be around. The smile says it all. She also looks more natural. I like it. But I can't deny that I find the first one attractive too. I mean, sure, she has a spectacular pair of boobs but she also has nice lips. Somehow, I feel like she would be demanding and high maintenance though. So despite the boobs, girl 2 gets more points and wins the match.

• It's fun to look at those boobs, but they are fake. Girl 2 has a much more beautiful face and smile which is a big plus. So I choose girl 2.

• Strictly going by hot girl 1

I'd choose girl 2 over girl 1 any day though.

Girl 2 is stunning! Her smile is soo infectious! The type that I'd be willing to be her bitch!

• First girl.

I like more aggressive and dark features. The second girl is too wholesome looking in comparison to the first. Both would get it; The second is definitely not an ugly broad.

• Two wins. Cuter

• I was too distracted..

• Girl number three for sure.

• Girl 2. So cute <3. Could have been really close if you didn't add girl one's third photo.

• girl 2 is prettier and cuter but my penis made me choose girl one.

• I voted 2.

• The question comes down to "hot" vs "beautiful". Girl 1 is hot. girl 2 is beautiful.

• number 2 is more attractive

• 1st !!! why 2nd?

• 1 is better even if you cut off the pics at the neck. The boobs just make it better...

• by the pics girl 1 looks more hot and the girl 2 looks more cute/ adorable but they are both pretty

• Girl no 1 is better sex material and Girl no 2 is better girlfriend material (only by looks obv..)

• First one by far but I think second ones face is prettier. But first one by far

• Everyone knows girl one is hotter, they just want to vote for the less attractive girl to make themselves feel better by calling her "fake" or whatever because they know they could never compete with/ get a girl like that.

• Girl 1 has nasty implants. Girl 2 is naturally pretty.

• Second girl.

• girl 2 I don't like big boobs and she's skinnier too, love skinny girls <3