Girls, Do I stand a chance with beautiful skinny woman?

Girls, Do I stand a chance with beautiful skinny woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Imma be honest... the odds are not in your favor my friend. But everything's possible.

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not if you keep on posting pictures like that on the internet

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not!

1|0
    1|0
  • Well, I mean if you work out an hour a day, eat veggies and fruits, and shave your chest, sure yeah,

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on a blurry belly button pic? I'm going to go with... sure, okay, anything is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're her preference, maybe. But since you're searching for honesty, it's less likely. Unfortunately, when you're a beautiful skinny woman, you have A LOT of choices.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, u do!!! :)

0|0
    2|0
    • Honestly? I'm 270lbs, workout everyday, love to cuddle, I'm a powerlifter at the gym so I'm extremely strong. I'm a teddy bear! Please be honest! I met this gorgeous woman who I really like and we've been talking everyday but all her ex's (at least ones j know) are all really skinny guys. She seems to like me but nothing is getting really serious yet. We've been out once and I kissed her lightly on the lips. I'm afraid the reason she's not so eager for me is because of how I look. We get along amazingly well though. Hope this makes sense

• If she's showing interest in u and is getting to know u then that's a good sign. Sometimes we end up with people we aren't initially attracted to, but getting to know them makes us want them and see them differently...

• I agree I mean i can run marathons Nd I play football so I've had a lot of beautiful women but this one I'm just scared because I don't think I'm her type but she is showing great interest that's for sure