Is it bad to be called younger than you actually are?

Well I'm 17 years old & often get younger boys hitting on me or many others that are the same age as me calling me 13/14. It doesn't really annoy me much anymore but will I grow into my features as I get older or will I be 30 looking 20 one day lol 👀👀👀👀 Here's what I look like..

Is it bad to be called younger than you actually are ?

So I'm just curious as I've been wondering about this for awhile as I've obviously not grown out of my baby face 😂😂😂😂 Thanks for any responses loool

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's awesome! I'm 38 but always mistaken for about 28 - 30. I still get interest from girls in their 20's. Every time it makes me smile when someone is shocked to find out my age. You'll love it one day

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I see you as 15 - 16. Most people (mostly girls) take it as a compliment. It doesn't mean anything bad. So be proud.

0|0
    0|0
  • No most people will take it as a compliment...

1|0
    0|0
  • You seem so nice; and you seem around ur 18! ;) Looking younger is always an advantage ^^ never forget that...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I will deffo take that advice :)

• ^_^ I seem very young without my beard tho! lol that's why i grow it; but in next years i won't grow any more as i guess :))

• you look greatt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I freaking love it. Y'all can call me younger anytime you want. I don't even care if you're sincere or not lol

2|1
    0|0
    • Honestly people who called you something another that very stupid. You looks younger than me even. I'll keep calling you sweetie younger

• you don't look 14 at all.. you look exactly your age

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! It's just most girls my age are packed with make up etc.. Looking like they're in their 20s and I'm just the odd one out😭👀

• and thats good.. you don't need makeup to look good..

• No, it's good. Because when you get older, you'll still look younger. Nothing like being thirty and looking 25, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • When you get my age, you'll start taking it as a compliment. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • you have a baby face and seem a bit immature for your age (not necessarily a bad thing)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. You look 17.
    2. Great hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw haha you're cute and you do look a bit younger... though no way a bad thing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you look older than 17

0|0
    0|0