Is it bad to be called younger than you actually are?

Well I'm 17 years old & often get younger boys hitting on me or many others that are the same age as me calling me 13/14. It doesn't really annoy me much anymore but will I grow into my features as I get older or will I be 30 looking 20 one day lol 👀👀👀👀 Here's what I look like..

Is it bad to be called younger than you actually are ?

So I'm just curious as I've been wondering about this for awhile as I've obviously not grown out of my baby face 😂😂😂😂 Thanks for any responses loool

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's awesome! I'm 38 but always mistaken for about 28 - 30. I still get interest from girls in their 20's. Every time it makes me smile when someone is shocked to find out my age. You'll love it one day

What Guys Said 4

• I see you as 15 - 16. Most people (mostly girls) take it as a compliment. It doesn't mean anything bad. So be proud.

• No most people will take it as a compliment...

• You seem so nice; and you seem around ur 18! ;) Looking younger is always an advantage ^^ never forget that...

• Thanks! I will deffo take that advice :)

• ^_^ I seem very young without my beard tho! lol that's why i grow it; but in next years i won't grow any more as i guess :))

• you look greatt

What Girls Said 8

• I freaking love it. Y'all can call me younger anytime you want. I don't even care if you're sincere or not lol

• Honestly people who called you something another that very stupid. You looks younger than me even. I'll keep calling you sweetie younger

• you don't look 14 at all.. you look exactly your age

• Thank you! It's just most girls my age are packed with make up etc.. Looking like they're in their 20s and I'm just the odd one out😭👀

• and thats good.. you don't need makeup to look good..

• No, it's good. Because when you get older, you'll still look younger. Nothing like being thirty and looking 25, right?

• When you get my age, you'll start taking it as a compliment. :P

• you have a baby face and seem a bit immature for your age (not necessarily a bad thing)

• 1. You look 17.
    2. Great hair.

• Aw haha you're cute and you do look a bit younger... though no way a bad thing :)

• you look older than 17