Insecure about my eyes?

So my aunt just randomly said that my eyes are quite asymmetrical? And since then I can't stop thinking about it, because when I look in the mirror or even through the front camera of my phone I don't see it? She said that it was very obvious that one eye is bigger than the other...

I know everyone has this, but I somehow feel like with me it's really a big difference? even though I don't see it myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem here is that you are obsessing over one person's observation. Why so sensitive? Do men walk up, look at your eyes and then run away? I doubt it. No one person is perfect - even the damn models are touched up in pictures. This reminds me of Karen Carpenter who died of anorexia because someone said, once, that she was gaining weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I you don't notice it, I doubt anyone else would. Your aunt seem to be some kind of exception. Maybe she is extremely picky on these things. I know my mom is.

Personally, I know one of my eyes is quite bigger than the other. I don't let it get to me. Don't let it get to you.

What Guys Said 2

• One of my eyes are bigger than the other and people still think im attractive

• If you had an abnormality you would have noticed it already, and you would have been told before. Don't worry about what your aunt said. Maybe she has bad vision or something.

What Girls Said 4

• It was stupid of your aunt to say that. You should've just told her that she had asymmetrical eyes too xD it would be VERY RARE to find someone with perfectly symmetrical eyes so i wouldn't worry about it.

• nah most people are like that, and really, no one notices so don't worry :)

• Don't worry about it most people won't notice. Trust me.

• I've had issues with asymmetry my whole life. My face is slightly off. I'm not cross eyed, but my eyes go in a bit, so it looks like I am at times. It can be frustrating being in your own head thinking things like this but nothing you can do about it. I'm sure you are beautiful :)