Guys, Am I to short?

Am I to short for my boyfriend he is 6'3 (190 cm) and I'm 4'10 (147 cm) I really like him and everything but I feel like he's annoyed by my height what do you think and please no rude answers

20

Most Helpful Guy

• sure it's a tremendous difference (more than a full foot...1'5" particularly)...

but did he ever mentioned it annoys him? if not then it's perfectly fine :)

What Guys Said 19

• That's quite a difference. The great Stevie Nicks wore six inch platforms on stage because she thought her 5'1" height looked too weird standing next to 6'6" Mick Fleetwood. Her style became a fashion icon

• I can't speak for every guy and for all I know your boyfriend might love it but I'm 6'2 and that's too big of a difference for me.

• Haha my friend is the same height as you! She's a little ball of joy. (I'm 5'11") does he get errated that you bring it up alot? If your errated by it sure its going to bother him cause now he's worried about you. I'm sure he would say your personality makes it seem like your 6'. Not to mention he's still dating you. Isn't that enough?

• Yes compared to him you are indeed short, but do you know for sure he is bothered by this fact?

• I'm 6'3 myself and normally I don't have many dealbreakers but that much of a height difference would be too much for me.

• Think of it this way. You can wear the highest heels you'll ever find and you'd still be shorter than him.

• You're a good height, to me. :)

• If he's OK with it then who cares? Do you think those 6'11 basketball players are able to find someone their height? Yet they seem to do OK in that department.

• It's either he likes you or he doesn't. A guy shouldn't get annoyed by your height. Honestly, you mentioned nothing that shows he said anything about it affecting him. I just feel that you are getting on GAG overthinking things.

• 0|0
  • (not trying to be rude or anything, but daym that's tiny!)

personally I think smaller girls are really cute and would prefer a girl much shorter then me. and he is lucky to have a girl your size.

• You're too short but it's not a problem since ur a girl. by the way how can you guys even kiss when there's almost half of a meter height gap between you and him? Please, no offense.

• Lol dang that's short, And very big difference. I prefer tall chicks but gues you are his type since he is ur boyfriend.

• Height can't separate love! :D

• I don't see the problem, seriously...

• your fine , heights not something you should be annoyed by

• If he likes you, That's OK! Does he like you so much?

• Define "rude"

• Omg, why are there so many short girl dating tall guys? Not that it's a bad thing, I'm 5'11 so but I'd prefer to date someone relative to my height.
    I mean, leave some short girls for short guys! They need love too lol.

• Lol thank you I'm 14 and 5'4

• That's not a bad height at 14, I was 5'1 believe it or not.

But yeah, tall guys need to start dating more tall girls

Or tall girls need to start dating more shorter guys.