Does My Long Hair Look Good?

I always receive shit about it, is it okay?

Most Helpful Girl

• no.. they look scary.. you would look soo good with short hair..

• Well thanks for your opinion. I've gotten that before lol.

• i don;t mean to be rude ir something.. maybe that is just me cuz i like short hair on men.. you are a good looking dude.. it is just the hair.. doesn't seem good to me.. :)

• No, I didn't take any offense to it at all. I laughed actually. I totally get ya, I've just always had long hair, I can't imagine life without it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you need to wash that shit. If your gonna have long hair, you gotta take care of it.

You have split ends. Every couple of weeks, cut off the very tips of your hair, and it'll fix that issue.

Also, easy on the shampoo. Too much shampoo will ruin your hair. Also, it looks damaged. Do not use any staighteners! Get some Keratin treatment shampoo. Put in a quarter sized amount every night, and use conditioner separate, and AFTER you put in shampoo.

Your hair looks dry too so i reccomend some coconut oil product. It will make your hair more oily and smooth. Then when you go out, untangle it with a regular flat brush, straighten it with a wide toothed comb, and brush it with a boar quil brush to make it shine.

What Girls Said 5

• LOL it's cool af, I love it!

• whatever you like is fine, don't let people tell you otherwise.

• Totally, but I feel the need to seek opinions. I want to know what other people think. And nothing anybody says will bring me down.

• You look like a singer. Me gusta. (I don't normally like this style though)

• It looks awesome. It reminds me of like a darker version of Kurt Cobain's hair.

• very sexy. edgy :)

What Guys Said 3

• As long as all you do is hang around with your homies and smoke pot, you're fine. If you want to have a job and get serious in life, I think you should cut that and look like a man.

• bruh you look like a young kurt cobain

• It is not good on you