How do I go from zero to hero?

I am tired of being a beta male. Seeing couples my age out and seeing friends around my age in serious relationships, or married, or with kids sucks ass. I want something better. I want to be able to tell a girl I love her. I want a girl to love me and I want to love her. It is human nature and no one can deny that.

How do I go from zero to hero?

So I have been trying to reach out about this chronic problem I am having. I am almost 21 in less than 2 months and I can say I never had a girlfriend. I have had dates, I have made out with a total of 3 girls, and I JUST as of a month and a half ago lost my virginity (although sadly she was 16 but a virgin too). In case you were wondering, YES, it was legal in that particular state. But the fact I had to basically pity myself and drive across state lines to get sex just makes me realize how pityful my situation and intimate life is. But I am watching most people I know around my age have serious relationships, have kids, and/or get married. While I am embarrassed to say I never been in an actual relationship. It is not that I don't have interest, in fact it is the EXACT opposite. I am trying to pursue opportunities but get nowhere. I have tried online dating but all that has done has gotten me laid one time and the rest of the girls I have met have been absolute trainwrecks. Meaning they were just not my type to say the least. I work full time as an Advanced EMT. I have decent insurance benefits and I pull in a decent salary for a single guy. I still live at home but I am seriously looking into moving out very soon. I am not horribly disfigured or disabled. I am short in stature for my age at 5 feet 7 inches and I am around average/above average looking, but I am not god awful ugly. I am actually a nice guy. I don't really get out much. I don't exactly know where to start and to meet my type of women. I work around 45-60 hours a week. I ambiverted. I am very outgoing in a comfortable setting but very shy and awkward with people I do not know. I like short conversation but avoid long ones. I def not a party person and prefer small groups of people. What can I do to achieve getting a girl and to have that feeling of companionship?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very pretty, you'll find someone sooner than later, you'll see. Just don't get desperate, and don't compare yourself to others.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Just be a good person and you will find someone.

What Guys Said 0