Okay so I want to know what there is I can improve face wise aye, so let the comments opinions role aight?

Yeah basically just tell me what i can do to improve i guess seeing as i've been screwed over enough times by guys any way to improve myself would be great.
Okay so i want to know what there is i can improve face wise aye, so let the comments opinions role aight?

No Duck face I get it give me something I can actually build on as I don't walk around with a duck face on

Most Helpful Guy

• You look attractive, if you're getting fucked over by guys it's because of your personality not your face.

The only thing I'd change is your hair. I think it would look better if it was just dark brown. Otherwise you've got good bone structure and nice eyes.

• I would like to think I have a good personality... I think but thanks and yeah I used to have plain brown hair and then I wanted a change I guess

• You might not have a "bad" personality but you might be weak or naive which could make you more susceptible to getting fucked over.

It doesn't look bad I just think it would look better natural.

overall you've got good facial features so don't worry about it.

• I am not weak I am far from it actually
      But thankyou your opinion is much appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• If the lips were darker and the hair even on both sides and maybe if you got bangs you might look better but you look fine the way you are.

• ohh my hair is even I just have a problem with shoving it to the side and by bangs you mean a fringe right?

• Maybe. Im not sure what fringe means and I'm not sure how it would look on you but my friend told me to get bangs when I asked for fashion advice. I didn't do it cause I thought it would be too tedious to maintain.

• I think bangs mean fringe

What Guys Said 15

• Try to get out of the habit of making the duck face. I know some girls think us guys think it is cute (not saying you do but other girls do) but guys actually don't like it. Many girls also need to learn that they need to look happy and actually "Smile", it will make a big difference. Also make sure your personality is down to earth and you dress, wear make up and act in such a way that sends that you are a "down to earth" sort of person message across.

• Okay thankyou!!!

• 😂😂 okay thankyou!!

• No problem. :)

• you can only improve internally. your inner shine will radiate outside. love darling, love and humility are where true beauty lies. you are already pretty but even an ugly person can turn pretty with these elements inside him... .

• Do you have any normal pictures of yourself?

I'm not talking about the duckface, I'm talking about: No makeup, no bizarre filters, no selective camera angles, no facial expression other than a smile at best.

But you're never gonna provide this so I don't know why I'm asking.

• Stop the duck face and smile. Be real, honest, and natural... Try having fun. Stop trying to be a cover girl.

• No duckface.

• 0|0
  • stop pulling that stupid duck face. is that the only facial expression girls can do these days?

try smiling, its so much nicer than a stupid pout.

• Stop the duckface, it makes you look cheap and other bad things.

• I don't get what you mean by improving facewise? I mean you can do make up in different styles, but you can't change your face like you could change your body?

• Don't do the duck face, that's not just for you, but ALL women need to stop. Otherwise you are gorgeous you only need to change the opinion you have about yourself.

• Being screwed over by a guy has nothing to do with your appearance. You're fine, don't worry.

• you really need to smile. like seriously smile!

• You look fine just the way you are. Perhaps loosen the 'duck lips', though..

• Can't be with someone, until you like yourself

• How do you look? Drop dead gorgeous, that's how. Change nothing, PLEASE!

What Girls Said 5