Guys, Too big to be attractive?

Guys, Too big to be attractive?I'm not really heavy but Im overweight. I have other nice qualities but I feel my weight is my weak link. Does being a bit chubby make me unattractive
Or am I alright.

• Yes it's an issue
    51% (26)
  • Nah you're fine
    49% (25)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not ugly but I would reject a girl just because she's overweight (gym is a big part of my life) I'm gonna be honest here guys are gonna TELL you that it's okay that they would date you but in reality you personaly know that's not true.

Guys want a girl with a fit tight body overall and ANY guy no matter how nice of a guy he is will jump at that chance. My advice to you is to loose the weigh, it's not that hard it just takes time and dedication.

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm telling you because I used to ask the same type of questions I used to be underweight and asked"girls, is being skinny unattractive in guys?" They answered"no confidence is sexy" " ohh its all about personality" "blahblah"

NEVER had ANY luck with girls. fast forward 6 months of dedication in the gym, gained 30 pounds of muscle and all off a sudden I'm getting compliments, girls asking ME out and my dating life went from playing videogames every Friday night to EVERYONE (yes even guy friends) inviting me out to chill.

I want you to experience this too feel free to message me for advice on how to reach your goals.

What Guys Said 7

• I think you are pretty. If a person is ugly (I hate to use that word) they can't always do something about it. If you feel you are overweight, you can do something about it. Change your diet. You don't have to starve yourself to lose weight, there are plenty of diets out there that allow you to eat. IF you do change your eating habits, and get out and exercise a little, you will feel better about yourself. Of course, there are many men who will like you just the way you are, and that is fine. I am only suggesting that, if YOU think you are overweight, then change that.

• Im not going to sugar coat it for you. If you want to be attractive you need to loose the weight. But more importantly you should do it for yourself. There is no reason to be overweight and you are selling yourself short by being that way.
    Ya I could be really nice and say your beautiful regardless of your weight, but the world doesn't think so. Only tumblr does.
    I understand its a struggle, but you owe it to yourself to kick that weight off and be the best you can be. No matter how hard and how many excuses you can come up with.

• A woman being over weight has NEVER been a turn or a deterrent to me being interested / perusing her , in fact I find it somehow more sexy than an average build provided she is comfortable with herself.

• Wow, you look very good ! I would be glad to meet a girl like you ! I actually like them chubby. You really look adorable...

• look fine to me

• Chubby or not, you look very pretty.

• you still look cute, but losing weight will make you more beautiful I guess