Are my legs chubby?

I've always been very very insecure about my legs. I used to reall want a thigh gap, but now i'm slwoly starting to accept myself... what do you guys think? (oh, and i took the phot while trying on jeans hahaha)

Are my legs chubby?

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Seem fine to me. Just keep your body in great health and shape by eating right and moving your body.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, your legs are completely fine.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Really you like fine. The whole thigh gap thing is a myth created by women. I didn't even recognize thigh gap was a thing until women started talking about it to me, until then it never occurred to me there was a difference. I don't like overweight, but I wouldn't describe you as chubby by the picture of our legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • no way... they look great :)

also jeans compliment yer legs pretty much... whoever told u they r chubby then he must be pretty delusional :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice, I like

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even close to chubby. Lol
    Besides, a little chubby can be a good thing. Nothing wrong with it even if you were.

1|0
    0|0
  • WTF is wrong with people? Seriously, I'm seeing this "thigh gap" posts every single day, here. Guys remain guys. We still like nice legs and don't give a single fuck about thigh gaps. Your legs look great.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. doesn't really look like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • All I see are two sticks in a pair of jeans.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. It looks like you have nice legs, actually. Not too skinny, or too meaty.

You've got to remember that different guys have different tastes. It's not about tailoring yourself for a man, but about finding a man tailored to you!

1|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't really tell from this picture, but they don't look chubby. Besides, chubby legs, aren't good or bad. Stomach is more important, and a lot easier to burn fat there anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are absolutely fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I, don't think so

1|0
    0|0
  • Legs look fine, and in my opinion I don't like thigh gaps. It looks weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking fit

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. indeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all the are amazing

1|0
    0|1
  • Maybe post a picture in your ski clothes? Will be even easier to judge..

But they look ok I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way your legs look very normal to me!

1|0
    0|0
  • lmfao not even a little

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• They're thin and perfectly fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • They aren't chubby. I think you are fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have great legs! No need for change

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even close to chubby

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at all!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah you're skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • Not chubby at all 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • What? They're only a little bigger than mine, and people tell me my legs are skinny af.. Your legs are cute! I wish I didn't have a thigh gap so

1|0
    0|0
  • No. y'all need to gain weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not chubby at all!

1|0
    0|0