Can an average guy lift about 100 pounds?

I weigh 103 pounds and I'm 5 foot 2 inche (17 years old). Am I too heavy for a guy to lift/carry? My measurements are 32-25-33, if that helps! Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I weigh about 94 pounds, am 5'2 and a half, and have the measurements 32-25-35 and people can pick me up so id guess they can pick you up too (OH by the way theyre like "you're as light as a feather!" so you would be a very slightly heavier feather xD)

• How does weight even work. I'm 5'2 my measurements are 32-25-33 but I weigh about 99 pounds (according to the converter thing why can't everyone just use kg? ) like what even. Why is weight a thing. I've had many people try to pick me up then drop me and say 'wow you're heavy' and then I've had other people pick me up like it was no more troupe than picking up a pencil. So confusing!

• I guess it depends on the strength of the person :P like i could pick you up but it would be hard since we're like the same size xD.. Ooh we use kgs where i live! I think im like 42?

What Guys Said 20

• No, 103 pounds is nothing. Back in high school, there was a joke trend thing that went around called "Surprise piggy back ride" where someone would just jump on someone's back when they weren't expecting it.

Considering my 6'5" average-weight jokester friend did that to me and I could support him fine and walk, I think you'd be very light. And I'm not particularl strong or anything like that. I'm a pretty averagely-strong skinny dude.

• Yeah that's nothing I could bench press a 100lb girl all day lol..

• Depends on his age. But I think an average guy can.

• SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER EASY

• That weight is pretty easy to carry.

• Easily. That is so light that wouldn't be an issue for I would think most guys.

• Only a skinny lanky guy lol and that's nothing if the guy exercises and goes to the gym

• 103 Ilbs is roughly equivalent to 47kgs (I'm British) so you would probably be one of the easiest girls to ever pick up for a guy of average strength :)

• Yeah depends on the age too

• I think the guy's measurements are more important...

• Nah you aren't too heavy unless the guy is skinny. I wouldn't stress it.

• I know I can and so can all my teammates on the football team. If a guy lifts at least 150 he should be able to hold you up.

• My dog is heavier than you, so no you're not too heavy.

• Any guy should be able to pick you up easily

• A decent guy should be able to lift that. I know I could in high school and I was a nerd

• To most men, I think you'd be considered pretty petite and easy to carry.

• no correlation..

• i can lift that and im 14

• An average man would indeed be able to lift 100 pounds. Most young men who are in good shape can lift it even more easily.

• I can lift my brother (he's bigger than me, I'd say he's about 200 pounds, 100kg anyway) and I don't work out that much so I could carry you and I expect most guys could.

What Girls Said 7

• The average 12 year old girl can lift 100 pounds.. I know because my boyfriend's little sister thinks it's just hilarious to pick me up and run away with me so she can steal me to play video games with her.

• I think so, yes.

• Even I could carry that much. So no, you aren't too heavy.

• Umm I am 150lbs and my boyfriend can lift me. I could lift 100lbs easy.

• I'm guessing an average guy about your age will be able to do that easy peasy

• haha seriously? I could lift you and I basically have no upper body strength. You're not too heavy at all.

• Definitely. When I was young and fit, I could pick up people who weighed at least 150 lbs and was 5'7 130 (slightly smaller than an average male - who are much stronger pound for pound).