Guys, with a bad profile effect how you see a girl as attractive?

If a girl has a bad side angle (weak chin, big nose) but a pretty good debt angle
will that affect you wanting to date them?
The picture is sadly me..

• it won't affect it.
    78% (36)
  • it will affect it
    22% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your profile is quite beautiful. You have very nice cheeks, a sexy mouth, nice hair, cute eyebrows, and a beautiful neck. You say that you're worried about your chin and nose. You probably think a so-called "weak" chin is a bad thing in a girl, because you probably like a different kind of chin in a guy: that analogy doesn't apply. Your chin is one of the most regular chins I have seen in my life. You also say that you have a big nose: it is somewhat big in size, and it isn't unattractive.

What Guys Said 11

• Um, I don't know what you're talking about because your nose and chin are fantastic. Chin, lips, nose, eyes, eyebrows, jaw: they're all amazing. If a girl having a bad side angle even bothered me, you still wouldn't even have a reason to worry. Your features make you extremely cute.
    11/10. Totally dateable.

• Not ugly! But i said yes that a photo which is ugly would effect how i see a girl in the sense of me going for her... But your photo is really not bad... You can post it! Good photo!

• i think it looks like a good picture i see nothing wrong

• Not a problem I forsee

• You look fine for your age.

• Damn you're cute.

• I think you look cute, nothing wrong with you

• You look fine, plus you've still got some growing to do till you reach the end of puberty.

• I'd only be weirded out by the fact that you used an actual profile as a profile picture. I know that's what it's called, but still... Every profile looks like a mugshot, at least in my opinion.

• OP, you're a cutie. Girls with big noses aren't bad. Honestly, I'd love to kiss you and rub my nose against yours. Hahaha now I have to go anon.

Dont look so sad, you're a very pretty girl.

• Excuse me, miss. I been with plenty of women on my life, and you are not ugly. Even though the dark characteristics are a bit opposed, your face seems nice.