Guys, Do guys like the pear body shape?

I'm 5 foot 7 so I don't look as stumpy as some pears may but I have longish legs really wide hip bones ( like 36 inches) but with my round butt it's like 39 inches. I have a 26 inch waist and small round boobs ( 36a) and medium sized shoulders I look fine with clothes on but without my hips are really prominent I hate it :(

I have broadish shoulders just small boobs

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Pear-shaped figures are my absolute favorite figures. I like them more than hourglass and I like hourglass more than any other figure (other than pear-shaped). Really big hips and thighs are one of the sexiest features on a woman's body, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 12

• Wide hips are fine ! I like them. You shouldn't worry about them. Many women are in the same situation.

• Based on the way that you've described yourself, I would say that you look really sexy & naturally good looking. I would truly date someone like you.

• I like pears the fruit I don't even know how to tell what shape a body size I don't know how anybody can

• pear shaped body means her hips are wide and her shoulders/chest are more narrow. kinda like a pear.

• I don't find it attractive so my personal answer is no...

• The pear shape is the fat ass shape to me. Like all the fat seeps to the bottom and it is disproportionate.

• I guess. Why not?

• that is probably attractive to a lot of men

• Yeeeeeeees

• You look fine, I really wouldn't worry about it.

• If your face is pretty ( which is yes) pear shape is just fine better than square shape or fat. You still got the lovely hips and guys are not that picky about small boobs (we really like if they are round)

• Yea 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• I prefer hourglass cuz I don't have a fruit fetish.