Guys, What do you honestly think when you see a girl with a bunch of acne? Is it unattractive? Is it a turn off?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• It is unattractive, but I remember seeing a girl who had a lot of acne in her face (and I really mean a lot), and was so pretty that I couldn't help but wanting to talk to her. I didn't even gather the courage to do so, because I feared rejection.

If you have acne (a lot of teenagers do), my advice is this: stop taking chocolate and all that lousy salty stuff that teenagers like to eat, drink water all day, and wash your face with water every now and then (no soap, just water). That's what I did when I had plenty of acne in my face, and it worked.

What Guys Said 17

• A bunch? Depends on what amount that means.
    It is unattractive but if it's not too noticeable or doesn't totally stick out then it's okay.

• Yes, it is a major turn off, but it is easily treated by a dermatologist.

• What do you mean by a "bunch" exactly? I think it can be kind of cute if it's just a little bit, but if it's a lot, it's kind of a turn off.

• It means she is still growing up and will grow out of it.

• What is more problematic is the cause of acne. If a girl has a greasy or really shiny face, yeah it's a turn-off, but if she keeps it clean it's nowhere near as problematic. I used to have bad acne before I found out I was touching my hair then my face. Clear hair + clean hands + washing = clear face.

• It depends on what she's doing about it.

Is she dealing with it in a sensible way, or just attempting to hide it with makeup?

• no, stop worrying about it and please don't use acne medicine cause that is extremely dangerous. just wash your face through out the day.
    and i was so bad with acne, that parts of my face was just acne...
    oh the trauma.
    good luck with that. it should stop around 16-18.

• Nah it doesn't matter at all bc it's something temporary and if a girl have a nice nose killer eyes luscious lips and a genuine face then acne don't make a difference 😊👌

• Not gonna lie, if it's too much like her whole face that's kinda disgusting. If it's just a little bit i don't mind.

• depands on a girl. if she has a pretty face and acne looks sexy to her turn on... otherwise turn off...

• Nope. It's not bad I suffer cystic acne however I'm getting better and my girlfriend doesn't mind it

• Acne doesn't take anything away

• I can always recognize a beautiful face behind the acne. Would I prefer someone not have it? Of course, but I also know that it can be treated and go away.

• i didn't care in high school but as an adult i don't like it

• Yeah thats a deal breaker

• It depends on how much. It is a bit of a turn off for me, but only if it is very serious.

• Anyone with a clue knows it's just a stage you are going through and just temporary... don't sweat it