Guys, I feel like I have fat thighs and an ugly face and that's why no guys like me. Can you all please tell me what you think? Be honest please?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• well it would help if you have a picture posted up with the question so we can better answer it. but i would be attracted to your legs and face regardless

What Guys Said 14

• without a picture, I can't answer.

• I think that if you do something about that big question mark in the middle of your face you will be fine.

• With no pic that's kind of hard , you may be exaggerating about your appearance

• I don't post pics of me on the internet, sorry. I really don't think I am because whenever I go out I get no guy attention.

• That could be any number of reasons, some guys like big thighs, not everyone would think your face is ugly , everyone has different tastes. You could always get a professional makeover and see if things change

• I actually like thick thighs, but i dont like girls with ugly faces. Post a picture and i can tell you if your cute or not. I also have kik.

• I have kik too! what's yours?

• Can you send me your kik on messages not on here because i dont want other people knowing it. I would message you but you posted anonymously.

• I can't send messages yet. you can try to send me one.

• where is the picture?

• without a picture what is that for us to say

• I don't understand why you ask a question about how you look this happens over and over again and then you don't post a picture how the hell can we tell how somebody looks without a picture.. We are men we don't understand measurements in bra sizes

• more to life than dating and sex.

• Upload a picture then

• You can try to tell about ur apperance but its mean nothing without pic

• Want to follow me so I can see what you look like?

• I don't have a profile picture. ill tell you about myself on the private chat if you want and you can tell me about yourself if you want

• Ok, let's chat

• I have to see a few pics. Send me your KiK name i will text you in order to send me a pic.

• not on here. go into the private chats and ill tell you.

• Thats cool your anonymous so i can't pm you you have to message me. Never tried private chats before.. i could try now but who are you username?

• ill follow you and then you follow me back and then ill send you a message so its easier

• There's no picture. How can we see if you have fat thighs and a ugly face?

• I don't send pics of me online or post pics of me online, sorry. But I can tell you I have short dark brown hair, brown eyes, some acne on my face but not a lot, and I am tall with fat thighs I feel like

• Seem alright to me.