Guys, I have short dark brown hair and brown eyes. I have a little bit of acne on my face. I don't show pics but do you think I'm attractive?

Be honest please.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about your acne bc beauty is in the eyes nose lips and face of a person so but it's hard to tell with just having brown eyes and hair 😶 it would be better to upload a pic 😊👌

• thank you but I don't upload pics of me or post pics of me.

• ok ill try to find

What Guys Said 3

• First of all, acne will go away. you can grow your hair longer if you wish, and, as a guy with brown eyes, I know the truth - people without brown eyes are a quart low.

• I can't tell without a picture. But don't worry about the acne, that's not a problem if it's just a little bit.

• Acne dissent bother me, and I like the description of your body, sound good... A PIC would be nice tho, for real opinion

• Do you like small boobs or big boobs?

• Good in glad you do!! No matter what happens don't ever let it make you feel bad about your self , never give up

• thank you.