How do I look to you?

Good morning. Should i cut my hair and beard? And im 1.74 - 62 kg. Should i get some kilo or? what u think :)
How do i look to you ?

Wait me The Caribbean !

Most Helpful Girl

• Love your dimples... Totally charming.. Trim up the beard and cut your hair.. for a different look.
    You're nice looking...😉

• hehehe thank u *-*, yeah i'll cut my hairs. why peoples hate my hair :(

• Thank youuu :) :) i love my hairs they are at my waist level :/ but yeah u are right i guess time to innovation :( A lot of thanks for helps :)

• Anytime... my pleasure😉

What Girls Said 4

• i dont like the hair..

• Leave ur hair the way it ils, it suits u <3 get some 3kilos nd i'll be fantastic

• Thank u for your command :) i wanna get kilo too but its too hard for me :(

• you'd look so good with different hair, getting rid of the stache and beard and bulking up a bit.

• Thank you for your adviceee :) :) okey i guess im gonna cut my hairs :( and bulking up is too hard for me.. im eating food, 6-7 times in a day still in same kg. about metabolism but i'll try more ! thank youu :)

• no problem.
      well there you go, good luck.

• You look like a pirate, it's cool though.

• yeah peoples said that too :) i already did '' jack sparrow '' cosplay :)

What Guys Said 2

• Lol you look cool like that but you will probably look better if you cut your hair and style it. Trim the beard but the mustache is fine that way. I think the opinions are gonna variate a lot because people have very different tastes when it comes to hair.

• U should cut your hair my friend.. and beard + mustache is looks like perfect.

• Thank u my friend. Do you have any opinion about hair style?