Guys, big or small butt?

Okay, this is weird, but do you like girs with big butts, or small butts? and why? :)

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I like petite girls with medium to smallish parts including ass, so I like smaller butts. I'm a worshiper of female ass. Extreme fem ass fetisher. Smaller asses are more appealing to me and more manageable. When petite, slim girls with smaller asses are on all fours or even just bent over standing on feet or knees, if they arch their backs and upturn their asses i can see everything with either them or me spreading their ass cheeks. I really like that. I like doing things to hot, petite and slim Asian girls back there. Easier to get to everything (ass and vag) from behind when the ass is relatively smaller and the thighs are slimmer and there's a gap. For me anyway. I have other reasons but these should suffice.

What Guys Said 23

• if she's healthy then I really won't care.

• It's less about size but more about how toned it is.

• Omg, small firm butts are by far way more sexy than big ones. As for my explanation to why small butts are hotter, please view the attached photo, that is all the explanation you need to understand why small butts are better.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../sexy-butts.jpg

• I like big butts but I also like a woman with curve period. That can be small or big butt as long as she have that sexy curve.

• Big juicy butt.

• It's more how they go with the rest of the body

• i'm going to vote medium

• Round, but proportionate to rest of body. I also like big lower back curve and those creases between cheeks and thighs

• Small, fit butts lol

• Have no any opinion. I will just love what my future woman has. Her things will be the most beautiful to me. I'm 24 and virgin, thats waiting for the marriage. :)

• Squat butt. Best feeling and shape.

• I don't like either extreme... somewhere in the middle please

• small butts, look hotter in sexy underwear ;)

• Isn't it obvious? Lol big asses for me

• Small asses are my favorite! Big ones are good too as long as they aren't too big.

Ass man here.

• I honestly don't care as long as you're awesome.

• the one that looks hot

• smaller in my opinion

• I like both in different situations.
    I like dating and having sex with girls with tiny, tight butts, because they're so tiny it's cute and I normally don't have to worry about other guys being drawn to the booty. Also since I have like 9-10" hands I can grab their entire butts (well with the girls I've dated) with one hand.
    I like hooking up with and staring at girls with big butts, because they're more fun to play with

• Average size to slightly larger. Not like Kardashian butt but slightly larger is nice.

• i want my butt to have a small girlfriend... .

• size of my hands but most important... has to be soft but not sloppy.

• small for me :)