What would you rate my figure out of 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• 100/10. pretty amazing bod ;)

• Just as well I'm not in that hotel room with you. You'd have me on my knees beggin :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh I love your curves, makes all the boys drool. And I like your slim figure too. Figure rate 8

What Guys Said 36

• hey quick question, the fuck do your parents think?

• Fucking never clicking one of these potential jailbait questions again.

• i'll give a 7.5 (lol) But you're 16 so don't post too many of these pics here cause there are creep and you're bound to get dudes in your messages. Respect yourself above all young one. I think you're a bit tad young to post some of these online. But yeah just beware of these creeps!!

• 9 you're hot.

• Lol so she's getting hate cos she's underage but still have better bods than most of you chicks? Ha

• Kinda skinny. I suggest some toning.

• You are a 10 definitely

• Your figure needs toning but your boobs are okay. . I'll give your figure 6/10

Your face is not so nice though.

• Solid 7 out of 10 and your legs will fill out as you get older and you'll be a 9

• You look great now but all the girls I know that look like you now start going down hill by the age of 20

• It is a very attractive figure

• It's an easy 9.

• You look great, maybe tone your legs a bit more, then you'll be bomb. Right now it's like 7.5

• your good dont worry. let me guess, your in turkey on vacation?

• Good figure, I like

• I give you 7..

• You look older then 16, that's all I'm saying.

• Solid 7 or 8

• 7/10 you look very nice

• 8/10. You're on the thin side.

• 8/10... nice body...😊

• Two things:
    1) 9/10
    2) Why do all of the hot girls have to live in the UK

• Negative 10 out of zero.

• Pics are beautiful. I like the 1st and 4th pic best.

I rate 9.5

• 10/10 on your last two pics :D

• You're a solid 8

• Strong 9 of of a ten

• wow that bod is perfect, you must've worked out a lot to achieve that?

• 9. great and sexy. because you breasts big

• Perfect 10/10

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 11

• Mostly you look insecure.

• Stop looking for attention.

• I'd say don't post this kinda stuff unless you want weird msgs, but you prob know already
    and ya look good

• 10. you shouldn't have any problems getting a mans attention. just be sure to only go for a good guy that's deserving of you. WHEN YOUR 20!!

• 10! definitely.

• looking for attention I see?

• pfft you know you're a ten xD

• 10 out of 10

• Girl, there's more to life than being obsessed with how you look and needing guys to want you. That's all I see from you on here. Yes, with the way you portray yourself, many guys will want to sleep with you. Where's that going to get you? Obviously, there's something seriously lacking in your life that you feel the need to constantly search elsewhere for attention. My guess would be one or both of your parents. My daughter is your age and I have a younger daughter. I teach them to NOT be like what you portray. I teach them to recognize who they are and what their potentials are. I teach them to be decent people, but to not do things for the sake of the approval of others if it compromises themselves. Put the slutty clothes up and use your brain. Intelligence and integrity are both sexy enough. You will attract a better man if you have respect and true love for yourself. At the rate you are going, you will wind up as an educational drop-out with one or more kids from multiple men who didn't stick around. That's not a life you would truly want.

• I stand corrected apparently. Since you are 14, my daughter is older than you.

• there's more to life than being obsessed with how you look and needing guys to want you

No there isn't.

• @Floyd790 then you don't know much about life.

• why are you posting half naked pics of yourself?

respect yourself, even a little please

• Are your boobs real? You're only 16, but they don't look real.