Should small breasts women wear bras?

Should small breasts women wear bras?

I hate wearing bras! I'm a 34B, my boobs are perky. I want to start leaving my house without wearing bras but do you think it's attractive or a good habit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its neither a bra can be just as hot as a women not wearing a bra how you say? I'll tel you bras can make a women's boobs look bigger and that's attractive to us men and not wearing a bra can turn us men on because the nipples showing through their shirts turn us on too so either way its a win win.

Most Helpful Girl

• do what you want not wearing a bra is kind of in right now and for comfort reasons a rarely wear bras but if you're just doing it for attractive reasons obviously men are going to look

• Nah, for comfort reason. No matter what bra I wear, underwire, non wired, padded, non padded, my breast would be sore. At this moment I only wear brallets

• i know how you feel i only have one bra that is comfortable rn so if you dont want to wear a bra but want to hide your nips just get some tape or like those special stickers or just keep your nips out aha

What Guys Said 29

• For an adult woman, I am firmly of the belief it is up to her. But for someone younger, I have reservations about that. I don't know that it would be bad, but I think waiting till you are 18 would be wiser. But again, it is up to you. Lot of pervy guys out there that you might want to avoid.

• You can, but guys are gonna look at your nipples poking through your shirt. So it's completely up to you

• A girl wearing a sheer underwire bra shows nearly as much nipple.
    If all women did it, nobody would even look at it.

• You don't have to wear a bra if you don't want to. Do you need it? It's your choice.

• I've bought so many types of bras from different companies and they all lead to my breast hurting, there's times when I buy a size bigger but I just look stupid when I wear a shirt 😂😂😂

• If you wear nipple pasties you can do what you want

• I think that it is attractive. But you need to think first in you confort, and then the external image, I know they are connected, but start with your welbeing.

• i do think its attractive and i find it a turn on when a girl doesn't wear a bra outside, its a more natural look :)

• Jennifer Aniston has small breasts? Really?
    And, no. Don't do it, it's distracting. Those nipples really catch a man's eye.

• I wish Miley Cyrus would go back to that look...

• I think it's your style. If you don't want to wear them them don't. You don't have to please anyone except you

• It is up to the woman. I know some small busted women complained that men, who had bigger breasts than they do, do not wear bras.

• Hi there. Nice titties. Bye.

• Yes it's attractive but no it's not a good habit.

• For a woman with boobs your size I think it's awesome. Go for it!

• If nipples can be shown that's so revealing so no. No need to make random jerks hard in the street.

• Do it do it do it!!! Looks so good

• Actually it works for the girls in the pictures, so go for it!

• lol :D who cares? Put-off your bras and move ahead proudly ;)

• 34B is not a small size. And, you should wear bras.

• No not wearing a bra and showing your nipples is very attractive a really turns men on

• I've read in several places that bras actually teach none saggy boobs to rely on the bra and not just your body which ends up making them more likely to sag in the long run. I say no to all bras unless you need them for back support or something like that.

• Also if you're worried about nipple's men have them too so I've never been quite sure why we teach women to hide them in western society.

• considering I really dont care about nipples showing go ahead. bras actually make your breasts saggy so

• great size. I like small breasts

• I don't care if you want to do it.

• Wear them so it looks like you actually have boobs.

• in the last pic girl is beautiful and showing what she has. that is good i hope some day every girl understood this and do this.

• At least cover you nipples

• Yeah I'll buy nip tape or this silicon thing

• Do whatever you want but don't start complaining if every guy start looking at your poking nipples.

sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.../...are-up-here-2.png

• I think it's quite attractive...

What Girls Said 15

• I'm the same size as you. I feel more comfortable going out with a bra on unless I'm wearing a thick jumper. I couldn't wear something which showed my nipples. People will definitely look at it. I've also been told by people that they find it unattractive and like the woman is lazy. Our size boobs are good enough to go without a bra though. Miley's boobs look great in that top, her nipples can't be seen. Some tops like hers are better without a bra.

• 32B - 34B, I don't like advertising that I've got pokies, or having someone ask why I have my High-Beams on (?) first time someone said that it took a minute to figure out, (I'm blonde though). I wear one most of the time in public, almost never at home. Husband likes it that way! = }

• they will sag fairly quick :(

• I hate bras too but if I don't wear them my nippleas poke out and u can see them my nippleas r always hard and big

• Bras are opitional. Too be honest clothes look better when you are wearing a bra.

• It's not a good habit, and it's not attractive unless you want to be seen as easy. Just wear a sports bra.

• I never wear a bra and I'm a 32C. It's sexy and more natural, go for it

• Whether you want to wear a bra or not it's completely up to you... although not wearing bras may cause your breasts to sag. I wear bras to maintain the shape of my boobs not because I enjoy them lol

• I'll buy breast lift tape. It covers your nipples and lifts your breast so I think that may stop the sagging

• I'm also a 32B-34B

I used to wear bras but not anymore. I just can't be bothered, unless my nipples are visible through my shirt. I only wear them when it's going to be obvious I'm not wearing one. Most of the time I don't wear a bra because it goes unnoticed. My boobs are small anyway.

• It's fine, but don't expect people to look at your face. Lol.

• they don't need to wear bras. I go braless around the house myself.

• You don't have to wear a bra but just be cautious that you might get some unwanted attention. Some people will laugh at you if they can see your nipples. Just get like a thin crop top - which is like a top syled bra, but they're still free ;)

• Why do you care what people think? Just do it, it's not even a big deal.

• I would wear pasties so your nipples aren't that visible, but at the end of the day you can do whatever you want.

• eww gross, yes they should

• What's so grows about looking natural? If I wear nip stamps and tape lifters it'll look like I am wearing a bra 😂😂😂

• i just hate the nipples poking thing on women specially

if that can be fixed then go for it lol