Is he a good looking guy to you?

Daren Kagasoff From The Secret life of the American Teenager He's Gorgeous And Handsome Right?
Is he a good looking guy to you?
Very cool hun

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesss, he's a hottie! I adored Ricky lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• uuum, a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yess I remember when I had a crush on him 😍👏

0|0
    0|0
    • OH yeah? You must watched The Secret life of the American Teenager before?

• Show All
    • Oh yeah, I hope they remake with the new actors, Or a movie one !

• Yeah hopefully but I don't think they will tho

• mmmmm Not really... It's mainly because I find his features plain. He's okay, but I'm more attracted to guys with high cheekbones and slanted/almond shaped eyes. These are the traits that draw me in. These are the traits that excite me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well obviously he's not your type guy, That kind of guy you mentioned really hard to find.

• Show All
    • Okay, you know what. I don't watch tv. I ditched tv a long time ago, so I don't know who he is and have never seen the show. He looks like an ex boyfriend of mine. Because I don't watch TV. If I saw him in person, I'd probably flirt with him because he has that whole pretty boy look going on and I DO go for that. When I'm interested in a guy, I go for his personality, and how he treats a lady. So if this guy were really sweet to me, I'd spoil him with affection and by far be the best he's ever had.

• he's OOOKKK.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's okay i guess

0|0
    0|0
    • More than ok I guess so

• Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find him that attractive from those pictures.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• Show All
    • I feel sad for you too.

• LOL, Don't be, I'm ok with your opinion!😏

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah he looks very handsome

0|1
    0|0
  • man all celebs have the same look or something similar even though they try hard as fuck to be unique lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, They born to be unique

• I think he looks great. He seems like a confident guy who knows what he's doing.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is a celebrity, he is an actor.. He date hot girls !

• I wouldn't mind looking like him

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure you can be him , Just use his pic