Girls, do you find some mirrors make you look bigger then you are?

especially with certain lighting in the room.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!!! Omg, I think some places do that on purpose in their fitting rooms. Haha!!! And the gym!!!

• some mirrors make me look stubby and chunky in the thigh and hip area and others i look really long and lean its annoying

• It sucks the most when ur trying to buy clothes! Haha! But I think lighting really affects how we look for some reason. And the mirrors must b different...

• the lighting does for sure

What Girls Said 9

• Yup, I feel like seriously almost any mirror makes me look either 10 kg more or 10 kg less than I actually am.. Sucks..

• Ughhh yes! Damn you bathroom mirrors ✊🏽 grr

• YES it's so annoying, my best friend's bathroom I think I look amazing in, but at our high school's locker room I looked like I was on crack haha. It's definitely the lighting.

• yes indeed
    but perhaps its really just in our heads because of media pressure to be "perfect"
    just be yourself

• Dressing room mirrors are horrid.

• yes, in all the fitting rooms! it's like they expand you widthwise. I hate them so much.

• Yes in some fitting rooms. I hate it when it happens.

• Hope its just the mirror 😪😪

• Oh my god yes! Myer especially - it's so cringy sometimes 😨