Do you think 160lbs for5'5 is fat?

I feel so fat and I hate it. Do you think this is too much weight for my height?

Most Helpful Guy

• According to a Body Mass Index (BMI) scale, you're overweight. But anyone in the medical profession or any fitness expert will tell you that BMI scales are flawed, since they don't take into account muscle mass, bone structure or frame size.

I would need to see a photo. I'm sure you look ok. If you don't think you're too fat, don't worry what others think.

What Guys Said 4

• It's definitely overweight. Fat tends to have a different meaning or definition for every person so I can't say if you're fat or not.

• sounds perfect to me

• you weigh the same as me and I'm 6ft1 so i guess you are.

• Uh yea, my mom is 5'5 and is 140lbs and is chubby so yea

What Girls Said 7

• Yes it is.

• It sounds overweight yes

• it's quite heavy definitely, but depends on muscle mass, etc

• Yes it is.

• Yes, you are overweight.

• It's overweight but u probably look fine as long as u carry it well :) . those charts at the Dr r so not realistic!!!

• Some of that weight could also just be muscle weight, but ehh it's a little heavier than normal but it's not bad at all