Am I too fat for a bikini? Pics included?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all! You look absolutely gorgeous. Much better than me in a bikini lol

What Guys Said 23

• There's no "too fat" . As long as it fits , you're good to go.

HOWEVER , is it the most flattering of clothing choices?
    Do you care about the gaze of some judgmental people?
    Do you give a fuck?

There are a few questions you need to ask yourself.

• Take this shit for what it's worth "from what I can see if fitted you quite well... so I'm guessing that you aren't so-called #ToFatForABikini" ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• If anyone is butthurt over a bigger woman wearing a bikini go can fu** themselves.

Wear whatever you want and if anyone has a problem then they can go fu** themselves...

If you want to wear it.. Wear it

• Do you want to wear it? Then wear it. That's all it takes to be able to wear a bikini. So, no, you're not too fat for a bikini.

• Everyone can wear a bikini, it's beach clothing, if it looks good is another question. You need to loose some weight imho.

But wait a bit, the typical GAG sugarcoaters will arrive in a moment and tell you you're rockin' the beach.

• Yeaa you are fat for a bikini... at least that's my view

But i wanna say something that you shouldn't put pics like these on a web site... it can be used against you by people who sextort kids like you...

At least dont put pics including your face in it...

• Way too fat for a bikini. It's time to get heathy. I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying so cuz you look really young and if you start buying into the idea that fat is beautiful and it's okay to be your size and you should be proud of it... You're gonna wind up with diabetes, organ failure, polyps/hemhroids, too fat to walk down the stairs without being winded, heart disease, athsma, wearing an oxygen tank to bed, dying young, and suffering from long term crippling depression while being on a large cocktail of many many mess for the rest of your life. Quit while you're head and join a school sport, go jogging, join a gym, and start eating healthy with healthy portions cutting out crap like fast food and processed junk. You can do this. You can get out of the grave your digging, you just have to stop lying to yourself and start working to be healthy.

• If you're underage, you really shouldn't be posting pics like this online.

And yes. You're fat. Lose weight, it'll be healthier for you.

• Omg yes!!! Damn, I was hoping for some attention seeking ho to be fishing for compliments. Instead I get you. FML

• Are you too fat? pretty sure they have em for all sizes.

Do you look good in it? Hell no lol, you need to loose some weight

• No you're just fine :D

• No, but you might find a swimsuit more flattering

• You are not too fat in my opinion. I would love to see you in a bikini. I think you have a great body and would definitely be checking you out if I saw you in a bikini.

• nope. you look good in bikini.

• you can wear what you want to wear. But i wouldn't enjoy it. sorry.

• yes looking fat but you can wear.

• Well you do need to lose some pounds

• Let's leave the bikini out of the equation for now. Do you think you could lose some weight?

• you got very cute arms, nice tummy and very super cute thighs for a bikini.

• Skinny or fat, I don't care I saw skinny girl dancing at pool party in thong as well as fat girl in thong both were dancing like crazy :D

• Only if you drink the Kool aid and let society dictate to you what you can and cannot wear. If you don't, and you want to wear a bikini then you wear a bikini. F'ck what ANYBODY else thinks. If they don't like it they don't have to look.

• "Am I too fat for a bikini?"

I don't see what the bikini has to do with the question, I'm sure you know by now you're overweight. If you want to wear a bikini it's completely your choice.

• you don´t "look fat in a bikini" you are overweight over all. this is not an insult just my opinion, please don´t be upset about it.

What Girls Said 14

• Of course not but why not treat yourself to a cuter bikini like this?g04.a.alicdn.com/.../...-color-cute-sexy-cheap.jpg
    It will help you feel more confident if you LOVE your bikini! I have the same sort of issue except I am too skinny I always end up poking my ribs and feeling like they stick out too much and feeling like some awkward gangly skeleton girl running around the beach. Or I feel like I look childish because I don't have curves, I used to get called stickbug and kids would poke my spine during swimming lessons at school it fucking sucked! No matter what some asshole is not going to like your body, so you might as well buy a cute bikini and have fun at the beach! Victoria's Secret models even get harsh comments about their bodies so you just have to keep your head up and tell the little assholes to shove it!

• You can wear whatever you want regardless of your body type my dear, that's why they make them in bigger sizes.

• No, anyone who wants to wear a bikini should wear a bikini

• You can wear whatever you want.. you do you boo.. but I suggest if you want to look your best, you can find a style that is more flattering.. like a high wasted bottom or a cute one piece.

• girl if you want to wear them go for it
    you do not need any approval

• Iv seen girls your size wear bikini but honestly honey if I were you I wouldn't wear one. Maybe it's just me.

• If you want to wear a bikini then wear one.

• Go all out and get yourself a cute bikini! 👙

• As long as it fits... you're all good

• you look better with shorts on
    i'd get a tankini with boy shorts

• I have one. :) that's what I been wearing.

• mayb try a tankini hun xxx

• no you are not too fat for a bikini like whatsoever and fuck all of these ignorant grown men who have nothing to do but try to criticize someone. If you feel comfortable in it wear it forget what other people think

• Not to be mean but you are a bit overweight. If you want to you can continue wearing bikinis, it's your body, your choice.

• You can wear whatever you want. Don't expect people to want to look at you, though.