• girl 1
    85% (35)66% (25)76% (60)Vote
  • girl 2
    15% (6)34% (13)24% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Girl

• YEAH, let's take two completely different girls.. one with clothes on and a normal body... and then a girl who hates wearing clothes and has an abnormally huge ass and tits and looks like she got shit tons of body plastic surgery from her daddies money... give me a fucking break -_____-

4|2
    0|1
    • I think her ass have photoshop.

• Lol agreed but basically it is what do people prefer realistic or unrealistic. But it looks like most people me included prefer girl number 1.

• @Pheonix98 Most girls picked girl #1 so they can feel better about what they look like. I'm 100% sure that most guys who picked girl #1 did so because they are pw and didn't want to be seen as not pc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same girl. The pictures of who you call girl #2 are highly photoshopped.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The first one by far. She's classy, her face is pretty and isn't trying hard unlike the other girl.

The other girl has a really nice body but throws all class out the window. Makes herself look cheap.

1|0
    0|0
  • oh come onnn that's not fair, the second girl's pics are making her look too try-hard

1|0
    0|0
  • the first one is more natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 is a natural beauty, girl 2 is a slut

0|0
    0|0
  • They honestly look like the same girl. But I like the fashion in the 1st girl (first two pictures). The other girl is too showy, and is a little too big/curvaceous

0|0
    0|0
  • i see no difference between them O. o

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I think they are all the same girl. The bottom pictures are her with some cosmetic surgery. She looks the best in the second picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 has a better face, but i don't like her body

0|0
    0|0
    I didn't know a thing like this exist but the ass on the second one, was far too big. (yes you heard it right.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take girl 1.

0|0
    0|1
  • Girl one because she doesn't look easy, she looks elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 is really hot. No regrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look the same, but the second girl looks less like a pig.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't they the same person?

0|0
    0|0
  • No doubt the 2nd one

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I feel nothing towards any gender.

0|0
    0|1
  • aren't they the same?

0|0
    0|0
  • #2 πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ 20/10

0|0
    0|0