Guys, Say there's three identical sisters (blonde/brunette/redhead), what would your first impression of each be? Does hair color make a difference?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were attracted to any of them, it would probably be the brunette, honestly. I don't know why, but red hair has always been a turn off for me, for some reason. I can't figure out why. I wish it wasn't because I've known some really amazing red heads, but... I have such a problem on the inside because of their hair. It must sound terrible... I wish I wasn't this way.
    As far as blondes, I don't usually go for them, but sometimes I do. I'm just more likely to find a girl that's brunette attractive than the same girl that's blonde.
    Red heads are usually really good friends of mine. I don't know many blondes, but I sometimes get along with the ones that I do know and I sometimes find them attractive. Brunettes I generally find gorgeous and I really enjoy their company, for the most part.

What Guys Said 17

• I go crazy for red hair. Though if she is acting like a bitch, I'll go see the others. It doesn't really make a difference other than maybe a small nudge. I would probably go towards the redhead first. Who knows, the others might be great too, but I would give the redhead her chance first. It's a preference, not a criteria...

• I'll take all three... at the same time.

• Nope it wouldn't make a difference. I personally prefer brunettes but I'd take a kind warm blonde or redhead over a bitchy brunette any day. It really just depends on the girl.

• Blonde is hot brunette would be wifey and redhead will be your kinky freak date lol I know I know I'm generalizing however it's terrifyingly true

• Bro you hit the nail on the head with all 3 generally. Although hot blondes seem more stuck up so fuck her and leave her. The brunette is defo wifey there's something elegant and classy about brunettes

• Hair color changes your complexion. I like all three but I tend to favor brunettes for whatever reason.

• Because of rias gremory I totaly would choose the redhead. Just because they are mostly the funniest and most interesting ones. And well red hair can look so sexy.

• First thing I'd look at would be personality. If it was the same in all three girls, I'd choose the brunette

• Hair color doesn't make a difference.

• Yes I want a brunette wife, a blonde mistress, and a redhead girlfriend. (red not orange)

• blonde chicks ftw

• I would go for the brunette probably

• Id smash the blonde and brunette and leave the redhead

• this is actually a good one. completely depends on personality wise then. which one reaches out more

• I'm a sucker for a redhead... She's definitely my first pick, then the other two are tied

• blonde: avoid. Brunette: please be my friend. Redhead: ask out asap.

• There would be nearly no difference. I guess is would be more stereotypical to assume the blonde is the hottest or something.

• Is there a way I can bang all of them in one night