Is my butt too flat? What exercises can I do to firm it up?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lift heavy. So this can be applied to squats, lunges, dokey kicks, whatever just go heavy.
    Body weight exercises only one précis ting muscle, but weighted exercise cause your muscles to grow and expand.

What Guys Said 25

• Do squats, lots of them. You'll build your legs, butt and lower back all at the same time. Do ones with a free bar or just your body weight (but do like 15-20) in sets. Your butt isn't flat but you have the shape that could really make it pop if you built it up even a little.

• It's alright but exercising never hurts your look.

• What the hell -_- ... ? You are perfect that way and i'm very picky when it comes to girls' bodies
    I have been here for a while and answered many questions like this but you are the first GAG'er that turned me on. pfff i hate you. Now i'm horny...

• your ass is okay just go to the gym and do squats with weights eat well and remember to work out ALL your body dont be a squat chick

• Looks awesome to me. Nice lower back curve and little butt cheeks showing under panties. Just what I like

• You want to make it rounder and firmer... squats, lunges, leg press

• I kinda like your butt. It might not be huge but it looks firm and round. Looks like a nice booty for your SO to grab when they want haha

• Leg squats running, and a whole lot of exercises that can tone your butt.

• You've got a nice butt.
    If you want to help tone and define it squats, and lunges will help quite a bit.

• It looks amazing... so many things I would do to that as mmmm... I mean... you looks great :D

• Looks good to me. Pretty much perfection.

• squats. and lunges

• I'd say it's a nice butt, you should take a pic in some jeans though.

• fap, fap, fap...

• That is a pretty ass! I love your panties too!

• no its perfect butt. no exercise suggestion.

• no, actually your butt is very cute and perfect. you also have very super cute legs

• It's a beautiful ass

• you have a nice butt and thighs your butt is round and sticks out far very... you kniow...

• It's perfect to me!! My kinda look for a girl

• Lots and lots of squats!!!

• Let me one weel. After that you can't believe your new ;) :D

• What?

• give me one week with you. After one week you will surprise about your back ;)

• great. breast size?

• your butt is fine ^.^

• Do squats to give you better shape.

What Girls Said 4

• a bit, lots or potential though. Squats and lunges

• and it had to be a half nude photo to ask this? this same question can be asked with decent clothes on... Anyway! all people should squat, lunge and run, irrelevant to if they already have a nice bum or not.

• and yours is not flat, but it's just average... no bubble butt. but not flat.

• what generation? Oh, you mean slut`ville? That doesn't go by generations, it goes by class... and some people are just ghetto for attention ;p!

• Whole heartly agree with you.

• It looks nice in my opinion. Most people have flat butts anyway.

• hard to tell from that angle. i would do squats, lunges, and deadlifts