36|45

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I am!

So are you!

And everyone else.. in some way or other. ^.~

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 44

• This is a weird one for me - I am one of those that say I don't think about my looks, I rely totally on my personality but part of me wonders was that because I was not confident of my looks. Recently I found old pics of myself and was surprised by how handsome I was ( Not a greek god but very passable ) . Nowadays definitely option B somedays I think not bad other days I go not good. I was looking for a couple of thoughts to finish up on and found these two
    www.searchquotes.com/.../...0213_171128_mirror.png
    www.lovequotes.photos/.../...64d5efdd9ebe39899.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Damn right!!! since I got complimented 5 times in 6 mins which is a #NewRecordForMe by total strangers on my looks yesterday <3 i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

2|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm right down the middle in terms of attractiveness. I would say that I'm not attractive but I'm also not ugly... Just average.

1|0
    0|0
  • i know I'm very attractive, to some. It's usually hit-or-miss, though. I don't know of anyone who thinks I look merely 'acceptable'.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do think I'm attractive; I mean who else is going to tell me but myself?

3|1
    0|1
  • I think I am just an average Joe of course I've always been pretty humble about that kind of stuff so.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i think i am. I have had girls telling me how much they find me attractive. But i also got put downs from people whom i thought didn't like me in the first place. Some people are just nasty and don't care about your feelings when they call you ugly right in the face lol. They probably do that because i'm the kind of guy who always talks confidently.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I think I'm attractive. *Somebody* has to say I'm handsome :( hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Fabulousssss!

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm alright, not particularly attractive not particularly ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm just average looking. This is not lack of confidence by the way, this is just me being realistic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think I'm attractive, not Adonis... yet hahahha jk xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Hands down of course

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm hopeless.

1|0
    0|0
  • ofccccccccc fam

3|0
    0|0
  • Not sure... I used to dislike myself a lot but have come to self-accpetance now

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, nope. Not in the least.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are what you think you are, so Yes, i am attractive.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, opinion not too short, I repeat opinion not too short.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm alright

1|0
    0|0
    • so handsome, a super sexy minion! I'd marry you, but I'm afraid of commitment :o

• Show All
    • Someone is a tease lol

• maybeeee ;)

• My parents had to tie a steak around my neck to get the *dog* to play with me...

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I guess so

2|0
    0|0
  • Mehh. Just average but I think I can improve.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe...
    I think I am not unattractive.
    Mostly avg
    if you consider personality, i am awesome...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I've been told by many people and usually average an 8 on "rate my pic" websites.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be insane to think I wasn't.

2|0
    1|0
  • Not I am a piece of shit my time has passed I was from 16-20 then I became ugly again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slightly below average

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably would be attractive to some people but not to everyone, but that's okay

1|0
    0|0
  • I see myself as pretty averaage looking.. nothing special to be honest. Maybe a 6 -7/ 10

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 36