Guys, Rate me please?

Out of curiosity. Honest opinions.
Guys, Rate me please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore the dudes who are talking shit about your Afro. Especially in the first pic, your afro looks amazing. Many coily haired girls would love to have hair like yours. I'm not going to say that straightened hair doesn't suit you but I think the way you styled it in the last pic isn't very flattering. I think you could probably experiment more with your clothing styles as well. Take my advice because I know, wear contrasting colors like black and white or white and navy, whether in layers or just stripes; they bring out darker skin tones. I won't say stay away from pastels and dark colors but try and let accessories lighten it up. Overall I'd give you 7/10. Your skin from what I'm seeing looks really smooth. I think if you did those things you could be anywhere from 7-9 though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I never rate anyone because there's nothing you can do about it anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type. I don't think your hairstyles are good on you. Experiment with other styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great, digging the natural hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look rather cute. Though, personally, I think your hairstyle could use some work. Other than that, you are rather pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6.5/10. Nice teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are above average. You need to work on your booty so that your hips pop out more. Hair would be better if it had a more refined look but it still looks nice, just a bit dirty

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/10, sorry didn't do it for me

0|1
    0|0
  • NiceGlasses/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 2/10 those curls are weird

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh? ugly..

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow super cute... 8

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think your gorgeous! U have a nice smile and seem really nice! Your exactly my type!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute! I love your style!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly; Sexy !

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/9 sist. I like chocolate girls :D

0|0
    0|1
  • Hot. Very hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You're Not Pretty At All, Lose The Fro What Year Is This 1969?

0|1
    0|1
  • I also never rate. I give you a 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seven out of ten.

0|0
    0|0