Based on my profile picture?

Based on my profile picture, what kind of person do you think I am?

(I never do these sort of posts but I'm curious as to what impression from my looks I give off and besides everyone does this at least once I think😋)

• Nice
  • Mean
  • judgmental
  • Caring
  • I don't know?
  • Other (in comments)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look young, like you haven't experienced a lot yet so you're a bit naive. Not in a bad way but in a sort of way most people coming up are. You look like a person that doesn't necessarily stand out, but that goes both ways (you don't stand out for good or bad reasons). You have things you care about but you're not quick to tell people about them, so there's more to you than most people know. You're probably on the more shy side though you also don't look like a complete pushover when push comes to shove. You're not the type to cheat, but you probably haven't had a ton of luck attracting a guy who has the same interest in some semblance of commitment.

That's the best I got right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a nice but insecure person. Not because of this question you're asking, but because you have that instagram filter thingy added to your profile picture. It always makes me thing of people when they have lots of filters etc that they feel the pressure of other girls and the media too much to add something like that to their photos and that appoints to a person (especially teenagers) that they don't know what they want yet and who they're.
    Long story sorry. Could be totally wrong ofcourse.

• You're pretty right. I am insecure and I never usually show any pictures without filters 😅

What Guys Said 29

• You are spontaneous and fun, but there is a very fearful part of you, a part in your heart that absolutely must be addressed before you can fully love someone, and in turn, be fully loved yourself. Just my opinion.

• You look pretty nice and like you're a fairly chill person. You also look like you want things a certain way almost like a perfectionist perhaps? You also seem like you're fairly accepting of others, but maybe not quite as accepting of yourself sometimes. Maybe even a little self-critical, at times. Other than that, you seem like the good friend, type. The kind of friend that others can count on.

• You look caring and can be judgmental. You have your really nice side but can be tough if it's required. I think that's a good thing.

• You look like the type of girl that I would wanna cuddle with... I don't know why, but that's one of the things that popped up xD
    No need to say that you're very attractive and looke both nice and caring. You gibe a good first impression.

• I have the impression that you are a little bit of a tomboy, but very feminine, and extremely loyal.

• It's hard to determine what kind of person you are base on your profile picture, but I'd probably say positive things

• I'd think you are sweet, on the shy side, but also really fun once you come out of your shell. A lot of girls seem standoffish or cold, but you look very approachable and yummy.

Of course, it's still just a picture, and I'm no good at these sorts of questions.

• I think you'd be a very cool girl. You'd be the one I hang out with every day. You would never judge me when I act like an idiot or do something weird, instead you'd just laugh and join in or make me feel like I'm not so weird. All in all you'd be that awesome female best friend every guy needs, but only a few actually get

• Hardcore Interesting Adventurous a little Mysterious
    Looks are awesome so overall it's a type of killer combination 😶?

• Interesting and intriguing, a puzzle to be solved.

• A & D I think.

You also look like a sensitive and emotional girl, maybe a little bit shy too :)

• Thank you 😊 yes you're probably right there. I am shy at first but when I'm used to someone I know how to talk haha

• You seem calm, very chill, not open to people you dont know, and sarcastic. Along those lines.

• Pretty right. I do love sarcasm but not the bad kind, the joking around sarcasm! 😁

• You're a girl!

• You look like a social butterfly

• Human... perhaps highly evolved koala

• nice and caring, you get me fam?

• A beautiful, self concious, perfectionist

• You are quite shy but caring and love ice cream X3

• Going from your profile pic, you seem very astute and intelligent with a keen eye for details...

• How would I know from a pic?

• If people were judged by faces then you will be an angel <3

• You just look like a person. Extremely normal.

• you do look very affectionate and caring

• very nice. . .

• Caring, nice, sweet and funny cool to hangout with.

• A dream..
    I am too old to believe that is an angel ;)

• Your very pretty :)

• I picked C. You totally are harassing me and all my friends from school.

• Clever, ambitious, not a bitch but a bit cold blooded.

• Interesting, in what way do you think perhaps cold blooded?

• Nothing, I'm just skeptical. lol

• Haha okay, well thanks for input 😊

What Girls Said 6

• You look intelligent, confident, athletic, humble and strong.

• You seem like someone who likes intelligent conversations and wear outfits that aren't to flashy. You seem like an easy going person. :)

• To me you look very casual and down to earth. Do you play a sport or work out? Something about your look looks sporty to me. You're very pretty.

• I'm stumped... Maybe a short-sighted dreamer.

• (Other) Honey you look sad, your eyes look sad. You are absolutely beautiful. ❤️

• I said you look nice but you look like you could be a douche bag on the down low.