Guys, Would u pick a girl that's super pretty and sexy or a girl who's pretty and has a great personality?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd pick up both and have a three way

What Guys Said 19

• you asked "pick up." this implies that the girl is available, most likely for sex. Most guys would pick up the easiest.

• Pretty is great just like sexy. But a great personality plays a bigger role.
    I choose pretty with a great personality.

• Pretty and nice personality, please!

• Pretty and has a great personality for long term relationship. Super pretty and sexy for a night to remember :D

• Pretty and great personality of course.

• I would always pick the girl with a personality. If you are a supermodel with a sexy body and a beautiful face, but you're mean, selfish, and insensitive to me then that's a deal breaker. However if you are not as beautiful as the supermodel, but pretty with a great personality you are fit to be my girlfriend. That's my opinion

• Uh Pretty and great Personality.

• Pretty and great personality

• Personality always wins. No point in having a girl so is a bitch and end up being miserable and breaking up when you can have a girl that is sweet and cares about me.

• The girl with a better personality probably would be better but sexy girls are so tempting.

• The one with a great personality

• Personality all the way!

• super sexy one lol

• depends on each situation. probably the pretty girl.

• Pretty and an amazing personality.

• girl who's pretty and has a great personality. Easiest question I've had all week.

• Pretty & Great Personality!

• both would be awesome but personality is best

• If the sexy one is a bitch then I'll take the second girl.