Im good looking, I told a girl that she was too ugly to talk to me after she said hi to me today am I wrong for doing this?

im good looking, i told a girl that she was too ugly to talk to me after she said hi to me today am i wrong for doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• "You're too ugly" he said to her, and then went home, turned on his computer and jacked off to some porn. After cumming he cried and wiped his tears with a tissue, not realizing it was the same tissue he used to clean his tiny penis. He then called his mother crying telling her he missed her and he doesn't like living without his momma.
    Years passed and he couldn't find a job, so he ended in the streets, waiting every night in a corner waiting for a guy to accept his tiny penis.
    Two years later he died due to an STD, apparently he never washed his hands before masturbating.

The End.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA BEST POST EVER "You're too ugly" he said to her, and then went home, turned on his computer and jacked off to some porn. After cumming he cried and wiped his tears with a tissue, not realizing it was the same tissue he used to clean his tiny penis. " LOLOLOL

• Oh yeah I forgot to finish that fist sentence about penis size.. If the Man knows what the length of his penis is.. Why do you feel the need to drop it on him harder? I mean God damn man... You might aswell loob him up yourself... His dick is his dick just like my dick is my dick and your dick is your dick ( I mean penis) so bro please understand this.. You will never be able to beat me on club penguin.. Try as you might.. I will forever be the puff le King... Good day brah

• Good answer! :D :D

What Girls Said 60

• Oh my fucking god, you people are the most gullible mouth breathers I've ever seen.

Asker, is trolling actually fun when majority of users are so easily susceptible to bullshit?

I mean, there's literally no challenge. It's like hanging a carrot on a bit of string in front of a donkey.

• damn that's a really mean response!!! you hurt her!! she only told you "hi" and you told her that she's ugly... seriously?
    http://memeshappen.com/media/created/f8fg2r.jpg

• She thought she could get me but she obviously doesn't understand leagues

• They don't see me as ugly. They're just lying to keep my ego low. I have a supermodel looking friend who gets called average when he's cocky

• I'm like a 6 7 so they call me ugly

• Well, you're basically a conceited dick. She just said hi, wtf...

• Yeah but she wasn't skinny she was like 120 lbs

• @Asker I agree with @Miss nowhere on the fact that you are ugly on the inside. @Asker are you going to call everyone ugly that you do no want to talk to you? If you are then you will have a miserable life? @Asker either they are a size 0 or they are not skinny to you is bullshit. You are so shallow.

• You must be a troll.

• Yeah, you're an asshole and that's ugly. Congrats.

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...00c0d914e2.jpg

You sound rude, inconsiderate and conceited. The truth is the girl could do better than you as you have no human decency and lack empathy.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a0d0cc740a.jpg

• dude wtf. You don't do that. Like ok you're good looking but that doesn't mean you have to be rude to a girl honestly. Maybe she was just being nice and wouldn't have minded to be friends. And a girl that's a size 0 maybe seem beautiful but she propably has an ugly ass personality and wouldn't have a problem leaving your ass high and dry because she knows she's "beautiful". Just wait till reality hits you man. Sorry for not telling you what you wanted but obviously you have no right to be rude. I mean what if she's already insecure and she went and killed herself because of that bullshit you pulled? You gotta be considerate of other peoples feelings. And don't say you are because based on this you're not.

• That was extremely rude of you and made you -10 points of attractiveness to me.

• For one thing I don't find you attractive AT ALL, secondly, that was a disgusting thing to do to a girl

• Omg are you fucking serious? Get your head out of your ass all that girl did was say hi to you she wasn't trying to suck your dick. Believe it or not not everybody thinks you're attractive she was just probably trying to be nice and say hi and you probably hurt her feelings and made her feel awful. You are such a conceited asshole i can't believe you did that.

• Wth, dude? You are so conceited. She said, "Hi" not "I want to hookup with you"
    You're a messed up guy

• She wanted it dude I could tell

• Now, go play videogames in your mommy's basement, kiddo. Cause, that's what your life will be, you won't get far in life.

• Women do this a lot to guys, though. Where a guy says hi and a woman thinks they want to hook up with them.

• You should tell everyone they're ugly, you know, just to be safe.

• I think that you are a baby and have a whole lot of geoqing up to do. You absolutely cannot treat people as you did. If i was your momma I would slap the shit outta you. :-) does that answer your question? That is a total piece of shit move.

• Cuz I'm not desperate

• I'm not treating her like shit. She was ugly

• I dont care what ANYONE looks like. That never ever entitles me to treat another guman being with thoughts, feelings, emotions, a heart and soul like shit.

You will figure it out someday. Smh.

• Er... Next time, just say you're not interested in talking. That'll save you some drama... And a bunch of dirty looks and comments.

• whatever you said to her makes you ugly..

• Omg lol that was rude... I would've slapped the shit out of you if it was me haha.

• Lol wow not conceited at all
    If anything you're not all that hot in my opinion cause I read a shit ton of your comments. Someones personality is what makes them beautiful or ugly, you sir are ugly.
    Besides 120 pounds? wow she's SO fat right. 120 pounds is the average weight for the average height of a young woman.

• Lol no you weren't wrong in doing this. If you're that conceited and all about looks then she can find someone better to talk to and not waste her time with you.

• I thought about answering your question but you're way too ugly for me to bother

• Well, I looked at your responses to other people's comments, and I gotta say, your disrespectful, poor attitude and conceitedness are gonna make your head explode, what with all that hot air you constantly spout through your mouth. Sorry sweetie, but beauty fades - and yes, just like everyone else, YOUR good looks will fade too eventually. You must be extremely insecure to base a prospective relationship only on physical attraction.

You are a sad, sad, strange little man.

• She said "Hi" not "I want to fuck/date you"
    You don't need to be rude about it, just turn her down gently. You probably made her self esteem worster now. And she probably thinks why guys are such assholes. Good job dude 😒

• The fact that you have to ask this pretty much answers your question. What were you hoping to achieve by asking this question? Were you hoping that people would say that you weren't wrong so you won't feel guilty. Nice try. Obviously what you did was a shitty move, and if she seemed interested, simply tell her you weren't. Heck, you could have even told her you have a girlfriend. It doesn't matter. You're only eighteen and you're becoming a man and hopefully in the future you learn to have most respect. My brother is 22 and I doubt he ever did such a terrible thing, especially because he has 2 younger sisters. I don't know where you think your place is, but don't you ever feel like are "condescending" to talk to a person you feel isn't "pretty" enough for society's standards. I don't know who you are, or what you do, or how you live. Just, don't treat girls like that, seriously. Not even cute girls would say you were right. But, that's just my opinion. Black boys are brutal, maybe you'll find another guy to reassure you so you can rest easy.

• You are good looking? Ok

• You're not as good looking as you think, and thoughts like that aren't 'bad' to have but saying them out loud is.
    You want to be treated like you're good looking? Well i'll speak to the models I know and see how they do it but i'm telling you now, you either have it or you don't.

• Jk jk but be real I am good looking regardless of how rude I am

• @asker don't get mad about what I said because its true. If you have a problem then don't use this site

• @Brugit and QA please take your conversation else where.

And QA joke or not, I've got no interest in the opinion of a man I do not find attractive.

• I've met bread with a better personality
    So yeah, it was fucking rude.

• Lol yes. Obviously.

• first of get over yourself you are not THAT good looking, second of learn some respect its not like she told you 'hi bite me", there is a saying here that well that says " hi is for god " meaning its respect.. dont lash out on the poor girl and kill her self esteem. that is bullying my friend

• Yeah it was a douchebag move, treat others how you would like to be treated. I honestly think you are just trolling for comments but if not you really need an ego check

• Ngl this was a shitty attempt at trolling.
    Next time choose someone more attractive.

• Don't feed the troll ffs.

by the way you have an ingrown boob on your last pic.

• You aren't all that. I wouldn't be so conceited if I were you.

• More from Girls
    30

What Guys Said 35

• I might be a narcissistic asshole but goddamn man you take the cake. hell you're even better than @Ihav2fart at this crap and he taught me LOLOLOLOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif I'm sure you're trolling though

• Oh for fuck shakes! YES you were wrong. You hurt her feelings and she would have cried herself to sleep that night but then you don't care about that do you. What you did was extremely rude. What you did was a thing only a conceited idiot would do! Seriously with an attitude like this girls should stay away from you. She only said "Hi".

• Yeah kind of. It's understandable if you don't want to date an ugly girl because we all have our tastes on what we consider ugly and we have our preferences so there's nothing wrong with that part. I think where it's wrong is when you told her she was too ugly to even talk to you. I'm good looking also but I won't tell a girl she's too ugly to even talk to that would make me stuck up and shallow. I talk to girls I'm not attracted to as friends all the time and some have good personalities. You could have talked to her but communicated the point that you would only like her as a friend rather quickly so she wouldn't get hurt so bad. I'm all about honesty but there should be some tact also.

• I don't think you really did that because i don't think that even happened to you in the first place.
    I bet you are only asking this to get honest opinions on your looks.

• Your a troll or a narcissistic either way you won't get far in life.

• hahhahaahh for real this is funny and i understand him hahhaha
    way to go, but to be quite honest man, your nose ain't perfect, your hair looks like a sheep who has been outside during winter all time, and i see you make some hard fashion mistakes other than that you're okay (pause), still need better eyebrows bro (pause).
    Anyways, i can see you wannabe jiggy=fuccboi

• Haha this response! <3

• im just being honest tho
      and for the record:thee who seeks vallidation on internet, in terms of looks, shall be remembered as one of those with low self-values, I dont need anonymous people from this small world tell me how beautiful i look, cause 90% will be lied to cause people hate to hurt feelings :/

• A. that's totally dbagish and disrespectful to do to anyone.
    B. She could've had a hot friends, so it was your loss.

• What an epic fail troll

• AngelzHaven,
    Could you please convince me that you are not trolling?

• Well my whole high school (girls only) called me a woman hater because I like skinny girls and won't even talk to the average chubby ones

• To answer your question, yes. I think you are totally wrong. Yes, we can have our own opinions, but respect for each other would still be a good idea.

• He's so conceited.. Ugh

• i think the only person good enough for you, is you. thats a good thing really, because with that attitude, the only person you'll ever be with is yourself.

Basically you're a self conceited, arrogant prick :)

• That was very wrong and shows how shallow you are.

• Need to clean off your mirror dude.

• Well that makes you look like an asshole but shit after looking at the comments you nade.. SHE DODGED A BULLET. Dam bro u can't get women with that attitude. I got a feeling your trolling or stealing someone elses pictures. If thats the case seeing as you care about how you look you should just reflect and ask if your really proving your point ir making yourself look bad.

• Lol wtf. Talk about vain...

• LMAO... Damn little homie you cold blooded, but I guess you like what you like.

• Knob... Your a very shallow guy

• Next time be more polite say something along the lines "Sorry, I'm not interested". You probably hurt the girl's feelings. Not cool.

• Actually you are quite ugly yourself... so yeah...

• Nope in fact I'm clapping my hands right now. Now women
    know what some guys like me go through and feel when we
    get rejected left and right. That's equality for you women.

• Hahaha that's hilarious. Look at all the mad women in hurr.

• Wow dude, you are a dick.

• wtf man. your an ass

• Oh you are good looking... Especially with that 1 meter wide nose.

• way wrong!

• That was rude of you

• Justify your existence troll.

• You're just an ordinary self centered asshole.

• anyone ever told you u look like a young Michael Jackson but with a bigger nose
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...23347fc4d8.jpg

• You are same internally as you are externally, enough said :D

• More from Guys
    5