Guys, is being tan or pale more attractive?

My friends and I were talking about getting possible spray tans. I was wondering, is tan really considered better in a guys opinion? My friends and I are all in shape, just different types of pale. I'm porcelain, with dark brown hair and green eyes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it usually matters. I've found some deeply tan women smoking hot, but I've also found really pale girls smoking hot too. So the skin tone isn't decisive. For me body shape is way more important. Also, as far as tans go, I mostly just prefer there not be really strong tan lines particularly on the top.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• HEALTHY SHADE OF REEEEDDDD

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale by far

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I thought it was but as I get older I realize the people who don't tan a lot stay looking younger longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really like fake anything including tan but I do have to say I love tan skin better than not. I"m attracted to girls who can tan very easily/deeply.

0|0
    0|0
  • I found tan hot however I found pale very attractive if the women could pull it off. My girlfriends family are all naturally tan however she's pale as hell however I found it incredibly attractive on her she's gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale is the best if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • With your hair and eyes it's almost better not to spray Tan. Judging by your profile pic your spot on just the way you look😍😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan.. a nice golden colour

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the contrast of the hair, eyes, skin. ex: redhair, blue eyes, and pale skin looks great or a tan person with dark hair and green eyes looks awesome too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find tanned skin to be more attractive. I'm not sure how I feel about spray tans though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love pale <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan and pale are both cool with me, but pale is far superior to spray-tan! :O

0|0
    0|0
  • I like someone whose more pale because it looks more natural

0|0
    0|0
  • In general, I like pale skin better but i dont mind tan skin at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Get sexy tanlines *shivers*

0|0
    0|1
  • i dont much care i just love girls who keep full eye contact when talking

0|0
    0|0
  • oh jesus tan is so king shit, especially fake tans. stay pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Color is always better than pale in my opinion. Natural color, that is... as in melanin that you're born with. Not tanned by natural or artificial sun or sprays or creams etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan Is More Attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one you are naturally I the most attractive. I find naturally pale and naturally tan girls equally attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light tan is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay Natty Or
    a light shade of purple will do.

And i can't see green eyes.😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I think being tan is more attractive but it shouldn't be a spray tan ur natural skin color is probably fine u shouldn't feel the need to change it unless u really want to

0|0
    0|0