Girls, how can I look in the mirror?

And accept the way i look is who i am and that there is no way to change it and i should be content

5

Most Helpful Girl

• when you figure it out, let me know.
    At least your a guy and personality matters.

• What do you mean

• Im not attractive enough looks matter to girls especially when your not outgoing or you have a boring personality

• Do you think im attractive rate me

What Girls Said 4

• I've been snooping around this site and I see you everywhere. First off let me start off by saying hi, I hope you're fine. It is hard to accept the fact that you don't look "good", but that's just societies definition. It shouldn't matter how you look. I'm a girl and I find someone who has a lot of confidence in themselves highly attractive. It keeps me positive and makes me want to stick around them and enjoy myself also. Just because you're physically alone doesn't mean anything. Remember that you have to support yourself too so throw away all of those burdens and let loose. You're how old? 23? You still have plenty of time to wait for the perfect girl to come to you settle down and make a family. Just make sure you take care of yourself and get your life settled before you rush into someone else's life.

• Well i dont know what to believe some say i am some say im not

• At least you get 2 girls, people probably doesn't get any at all.

• I mean you see a lot of my questions on here cause im frustrated cause im 23 and still dont have a girlfriend i have never experienced being in a relationship before so how most people can tell what they want in a girlfriend i can't even tell because i haven't gotten the chance to evaluate a girl to see if she's a match

• Stop saying negative things about yourself. Look in the mirror and find something about yourself that's positive and celebrate/embrace that.

• I try i can't find anything the only i end up doing is thinking damn im ugly

• There's got to be something you like about yourself whether it be your eyes, hair, skin, or something.. Like I said, you're too negative for one thing. You should try meditating, a new look, listening to upbeat music, or something to reach you a natural high of confidence. Before you start dating or loving anyone you've got to love yourself first.

• Nope there's nothing but its cool

• You're not even ugly. You need to find someone who makes you laugh about things and makes you happy all the time. When you start feeling happy with someone else you will start to love yourself baby.

• you said it yourself. there is no way to change it so you might as well just accept it.

• But its not good enough to get me a girl if i had one i could easily accept it