Do I look bad/ugly?

I'm 160 pounds (I go to the gym) and 5 foot 8 inches. I'm Indian.

Ladies, how do I look in your eyes? :) I'm 18 and never had a girlfriend or even a female friend (everyone is too cliquey). are my looks a problem?
do I look bad/ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Your gross to look at honestly. ... but I suppose you look better if you dress better n lost weight

• Not very attractive physically I'm sorry.. maybe if you lose some weight and get a different hairstyle you'll be attractive. I'm sure you have a lovely personality !

What Guys Said 3

• i'm a guy but i guess i can still help. 1, your body looks around 40, sorry but you can try and lose the belly. 2, you aren't that ugly possibly a high 4/10 but I'm not sure as your haircut is shit. I'm sorry if i offended you but i tried being truthful you can go up to a 5 or maybe 6/10 if you lose the weight and get a better haircut. most 4/10s are 4s because they don't take care of their personal appearance.

• 3/10 but a better body, haircut, shave all your body hair can bring u up to a 6

• You aren't ugly but I wouldn't call you attractive either. Completely average.