Guys, are girls with broad shoulders and flat chests considered unattractive?

I have rather braod shoulders for a girl, and a flat chest. I don't usually care, but I'm just curious

Updates:
I have rather broad shoulders for a girl, and a kinda flat chest. I don't usually care, but I'm just curious

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Your definition of broad shoulders may be different than mine, so not sure about that part. But I doubt that you are "flat" and even if you are, I have seen some women who are totally flat but still have sexual charm beyond belief. So for me, definitely not unattractive!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Impossible to comment without a picture.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would give a picture, but I'm nervous of putting pictures of myself on the internet

• Cut your face out then :)

• Depends on how "flat chested" and how "broad" your shoulders are. We probably don't have the same definition of what's really "flat chested" and what's "broad" for shoulders, so I wouldn't be very helpful without a picture to work from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to some

0|0
    1|0
  • That may not make you more attractive, but that doesn't necessarily makes you unattractive. It's hard to say without pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much. Dont feel bad though, your worth is not tied to how you look. You can still become a great engineer or doctor and contribute a lot to society.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope are not unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • the girl i have a crush on has broad shoulders and is pretty flat chested. i don't think it has a major factor in what girls i like tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your overall appearance. But that's not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Broad shoulders, no

flat chest, yea lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no they aren't unattractive but it really is a case by case thing. Some are most aren't

0|0
    0|0
  • just work on your lowerbody and it will be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Broad shoulders and flat chests are masculine features, so yes, they are unattractive on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on the rest of your body.
    Do your hips match your shoulders?

0|0
    1|0
  • No Not At All, Flat Chest Is Very Sexy!
    I Would Date A Girl With A Flat Chest Or Small Boobs Versus A Girl With Big Fake Boobs Everytime.
    I Wish Girls Would Learn To Love a Their Small Boobs Or Flat Chest, I Personally Love Small Boobs And Flat Chest, They Are Sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's pretty unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • are guys with narrow shoulders and big tits considered unnatractive?

0|0
    1|0
  • Are guys with narrow shoulders and man boobs considered unattractive?

0|0
    2|0
    • Damn you beat me to it

• Show All
    • Not at all! Just because a guy doesn't have what is considered the "perfect" body type doesn't mean that they're not attractive

• He'll have a harder time than a guy with a good body, that's for sure. The same applies for girls except dudes are more interested in the face when it comes to actually being in a relationship.