Guys, are girls with broad shoulders and flat chests considered unattractive?

I have rather braod shoulders for a girl, and a flat chest. I don't usually care, but I'm just curious

I have rather broad shoulders for a girl, and a kinda flat chest. I don't usually care, but I'm just curious

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Your definition of broad shoulders may be different than mine, so not sure about that part. But I doubt that you are "flat" and even if you are, I have seen some women who are totally flat but still have sexual charm beyond belief. So for me, definitely not unattractive!

What Guys Said 18

• Impossible to comment without a picture.

• I would give a picture, but I'm nervous of putting pictures of myself on the internet

• Cut your face out then :)

• Depends on how "flat chested" and how "broad" your shoulders are. We probably don't have the same definition of what's really "flat chested" and what's "broad" for shoulders, so I wouldn't be very helpful without a picture to work from.

• Not to some

• That may not make you more attractive, but that doesn't necessarily makes you unattractive. It's hard to say without pictures.

• Not that I know of

• Pretty much. Dont feel bad though, your worth is not tied to how you look. You can still become a great engineer or doctor and contribute a lot to society.

• Nope are not unattractive

• the girl i have a crush on has broad shoulders and is pretty flat chested. i don't think it has a major factor in what girls i like tbh.

• Depends on your overall appearance. But that's not bad

• Broad shoulders, no

flat chest, yea lol

• I would say no they aren't unattractive but it really is a case by case thing. Some are most aren't

• just work on your lowerbody and it will be fine

• Broad shoulders and flat chests are masculine features, so yes, they are unattractive on a woman.

• I guess it depends on the rest of your body.
    Do your hips match your shoulders?

• No Not At All, Flat Chest Is Very Sexy!
    I Would Date A Girl With A Flat Chest Or Small Boobs Versus A Girl With Big Fake Boobs Everytime.
    I Wish Girls Would Learn To Love a Their Small Boobs Or Flat Chest, I Personally Love Small Boobs And Flat Chest, They Are Sexy.

• Yes. It's pretty unattractive.

• are guys with narrow shoulders and big tits considered unnatractive?

• Are guys with narrow shoulders and man boobs considered unattractive?

• Damn you beat me to it

• Not at all! Just because a guy doesn't have what is considered the "perfect" body type doesn't mean that they're not attractive

• He'll have a harder time than a guy with a good body, that's for sure. The same applies for girls except dudes are more interested in the face when it comes to actually being in a relationship.