Is the girl I like too hot to see as a possibility in a relationship?

I have a picture of myself in a question I posted earlier - do you think we could be together? We talk and I have her number. I think we all can admit her boobs are on point thoπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

Most Helpful Girl

• If she ever saw this you would have no chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it a try if you are interested in her. Doesn't matter what the difference is in the look rating between you two. I've seen happily married couples who look very different in terms of attractiveness.

What Girls Said 5

• Does she know you're posting pictures of her. That's creepy af.

• If you are very straight forward with what you want and that you want to be with her and the feeling with her is mutual aswell, I don't see why not you guys can work out. Just take things slow.

• I'll admit she has a cute face.

• She is pretty but not too much, i think you have all chances! Good luck!

• Dang she really is hot.

What Guys Said 4

• She doesn't look 14, but she does look cute and you can tell she exercises. I don't believe in leagues, so if you charm her and have an interesting personality you can get her.

• she's beautiful dude, perfect legs cute stomach and nice arms and a pretty face. you should try to see if you can get with her

• fuck me she's such a 7/10 datum yeah I don't know what you look like but you better go for it cause fuck she is nice.

• you might have a chance, most women are not into looks, develop your personality traits...