What does my face say about my personality to you?

I saw someone else do this and I thought it looked like fun to see. Personality wise, what kind of person do you think I look like based off my profile picture? I don't know, I'm curious. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you can tell much about a person's personality from his or her face.

You're well groomed, so that suggests you care about your appearance. Beyond that I can't say much.

By the way, my dog's name was Tasha. She was the sweetest animal. It's been twenty three years and I miss her even to this day.

• That's true. You can't judge a boob by it's cover, as they say.
      I'm sorry about Tasha. really. I know what it feels like to lose an animal. They become more like your children and you'll never forget them.

• Judge a BOOK by it's cover. Not a boob. Oh gosh.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are smart. You have an intuitive gut that rarely fails you. You are wise beyond your years. I can trust your opinion because I know it's not going to be fake.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 0