I'm not ugly am I?

I have my moments where sometimes I feel like I'm the prettiest person ever and then there are times where I feel like I'm dog poop that someone just stepped on lol. But be as brutal as you can be my fragile heart can take it!
I'm not ugly am I?

Most Helpful Guy

• you look cute, but i would go for black hair if you want to be seen as more mature

• My hair's currently purple lol but I'm lettibg it grow out so I can cut it all off.

• ouch.. my bad😅

• No Biggy lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Awe, No you are a very pretty girl. Always tell yourself you are beautiful and you stick with that, because that's what you are.

What Guys Said 20

• Like dog poop someone stepped on? Damn. That's kinda extreme. You're cute to some extent. I think every person has days when they feel like a star and days when they feel like a loser. Natural. You are nowhere near ugly. Smile, smile.

• I respect the fact you are looking for truth and that you will allow us to be brutally truthful and not just to pander to your emotions just to apise, I have far more respect for that shame there are not more women like that and you are very pretty

why do you feel like dog poop sometimes has something happened a few days before or earlier,

• Women like what?

• You looking to here the truth even if you do not like it, I find you very pretty if I we got to know each other I would ask you out.

• You are SO not ugly

• You look good

• Your not bad, cute

But do you have a sexy body too, a body will up the pretty/sexy/hot level through the roof with your look

• Pfffft nah I'm fat.

• Lol right

here's a list
      your cute
      you have a big ass - / since your fat, so the fat is all there right?
      Your Asian, guys love that

• No you're not ugly. I'd say about average.

• Ugly? Hell no! Quite pretty in my opinion. How could you be ugly with those eyes and facial features? Can't see your body but with your naturally and refreshingly pretty face (no makeup, no shaved brows, etc) that would be enough for me! 👍👍

• But I have eyeliner eye haha

• I HAVE EYELINER IN* OMG I can't English TODAY

• ON* freak D;

• Your cute so nothing to worry 😊👌

• You are beautiful

• You're very beautiful.

• Your cute 😍🔥nothin to worry about

• well i don't like Asian women personally. But you are not ugly. If i were to rate you out of 10 you'd be a 5/10. I'm sure guys who like Asian women will rate you higher though.

• Hell nawww...

• You're very cute.

• Nope. Definitely cute. Do something fun with your hair!

• No baby, you are not ugly. Very pretty

• Definitely not ugly!!!

• Yes, You Are!

• no way you are not all ugly... believe us!

• Your supper hot

What Girls Said 5

• Your super cute!

• You're honestly adorable. Plus most of us are way harder on ourselves than others will ever be.

• Not ugly at all!

• I think you're pretty :)

• U being ugly is not what you think. I wouldn't say that anybody is ugly it just depends on who's looking. Also that life isn't all about being physically pleasing to people.