Does this make me a Sissy?

While i was in my girlfriends house we were watching youtube videos and sadenly she saw me this video and at the end i cried like a crying baby and she said that i am a sissy. Am i?

• Yes you are
  • Nope
  • Yo. You are gay
  • Awww Thats Cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's sweet when a guys not afraid to cry and express his feelings , it's a good thing, & she's probably just messing with you

• nope she's was like - oh my god are you crying oh my god you are a sissy!

• Well that's rude lol but I don't think your girfriend would purposely be rude to you. I don't know everyone thinks differently I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• You're emotional. No biggie. I've known several guys like that and they were definitely not sissies. I'm very empathic myself. I suppress it though or it would tear me up. So I end up being a cold sob instead.

That's not really what I would call a sissy. I think of other things when I think of sissy. Like not wanting to get their hands dirty.

What Girls Said 7

• No, you're not a "sissy" - that's just a girl assuming that if a man doesn't oppress his emotions that he is less masculine.

• It shows that u r sensitive and honestly that's a very good trait as a human.
    Dnt change be what u are.
    May ur girl can't see the good

• It makes you human

• Made me cry too😢

• Nope you're not a sissy you're just sensitive and there's nothing wrong with that

• I've already seen it... I laughed so hard... Especially when the dog died. I was like doggy you should be happy ur not in Asia because someone will eat you... Stop licking salty tears. Anyways there are sadder stories that happen in 3rd countries every minute! This shit was too cliche... "Oh the whole family dies except for one person'... Like for real.

• Sure it was sweet, but crying? Nah.

What Guys Said 2

• It's cute story and unfortunately happens like this in our world. It's empathic of you to be moved by this, but a bit sissy mode that you couldn't control it ;).

• I said yo you aregay cuz it was funny. I wasn't exspecting that as a option. And no ur not a sissy