Girls, Waxing my forehead and eyebrows?

Whenever I wax my eyebrows, I also insist on having my forehead waxed too so my skin looks the same color throughout my face (my forehead has tiny hairs that make me look darker than I actually am). I was just wondering if anyone else does this or finds it necessary & whether this will just make my hairs grow back faster? Please let me know what you think and I'd really appreciate any advice if there's an easier way to get rid of them.

Thanks a bunch for your time and help! :)

7

Most Helpful Girl

• well let's face it. there's no 'easy' way to do this stuff lol.

i do it by threading at a salon. its about the same level of pain as waxing but i like the result it gives. for me it lasts longer.

if i dont do my forehead it doesn't look much different, but just for the sake of it ill ask her to get my whole face done so i get it over with. this is random but near my earlobes hurts the most lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Oooh, yeah whenever I get my eyebrows threaded the skin looks whiter than my forhead. I dont think its a big deal though, tbh unless its very very vibrant. I dont recoment waxing the forhead because then you're going to be stuck doing it for the rest of your life. And your pores might get bigger and clogged and more prone to pimples and dirt. If you do want to, I recommend sugar waxing. And if the hairs are very thin on your forhead try a home-made remedy like with turmeric. :) Its better!

• I don't do that to my eyebrows but I do when I get my chin done. I have a lot of soft white hair on my cheeks that looks weird once I get my chin done so I have them do my cheeks as well :-)

• I know what you mean, lol :) Those little hairs annoy me to no end ahaha ;)

• please stop doing this!!! it will make you grow weird hair eventually :(

• What do you mean by weird hair? Lol :) And the only reason I do it is because when I wax between my eyebrows my skin looks extremely pale and the rest of my forehead does not match. Looks kinda funny and strange to me so there's no obvious solution

• You made a few good points actually :) I'll luck into plucking & how do you feel about threading? :)

• I dont see the point in it... for me I get better lines with tweezers and perfectly symmetrical :)

• I know what you mean! You end up with this mask of whiter skin, and it's worse when you put make up on hahaha I don't know, my hairs usually even out within a few days, but for the time being I just try to put up wit it. It's so annoying.

• I think you're the only one who gets what I mean! Lol :) I'm Egyptian so obviously we have a golden complexion and then when I do the unibrow area the rest looks darker & there's a single dot of really white skin, lol :) Never tried putting makeup on it but it might help! Thanks for answering my question :)

• Trust me gurrrl. Unless you can keep up with it and get it waxed on a regular basis you shouldn't do it because when it grows back, it grows back unevenly making it more noticeable. That is a mistake I made.

• I guess I can always use makeup to cover up the darker parts of my forehead :) Thanks for sharing your personal experience with this!! :)

• I started to wax it few months ago, it's amazing and my face looks better. I haven't found a better way to do it beside wax.

• Yeah, I like waxing too :) It definitely looks really good and makes me look clean and feminine lol :)