Guys, am I pretty?

Guys, am I pretty?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• That's you taking a picture of a picture with your phone. You think I'm stupid?

What Guys Said 20

• My girlfriend looks soo similar and she has that wannabe white girl gangsta hat too haha. Seen as you look like her your hot. If my girlfriend ever gets ugly u know where to find in a few years time.

• you look cool d00d. I like the hat.

• The pic is blurry, but from what i can see, you are a pretty girl, and you look much older than 14 too.

• Can I guess you matured at an early age? I'd say really stunning if this really is you.

• You're young and you look good

• Yes, you are.

• You look great.

• No way you're 14.

• If you are really 14, you look really cute👌
    You look like 16-17😂
    Though i have the same problem, most people wouldn't think im 15, well it can be an advantage at some points😂👌
    But yeah, you do look good 8/10 at least😄👍

• Yes you are pretty.

• you look much older then 14

• I know that is what all my brother's friends say half of them have asked me out

• Lose The Hat And Style Your Hair, You're A Woman Try And Look Like One At All Times.

• Yes, very pretty.

• I'm too old to really comment. But ditch the hat.

• were you in thick fog when you took this?

• No I had to take a pic of a pic because I did not have a good pic on my phone :)

• I'm awful at selfies

• your question is whether or not you are pretty. whats the point in knowing if its not based on an average every day photo?

• Very pretty yes

• the girl in the pic is, but that's not you if I'm right

• Lol that looks like scene from 1980s horror movie, its too blurr and can't see face but 4/10

• Yeah I did not have any good pics on my phone so I had to take a pic of the family favorite pic of me so pretty much all I did was take a pic of a pic of myself

• Yes very pretty.

• OMG you are damn pretty girl!