Guys, am I pretty?

Guys, am I pretty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's you taking a picture of a picture with your phone. You think I'm stupid?

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 20

• My girlfriend looks soo similar and she has that wannabe white girl gangsta hat too haha. Seen as you look like her your hot. If my girlfriend ever gets ugly u know where to find in a few years time.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look cool d00d. I like the hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pic is blurry, but from what i can see, you are a pretty girl, and you look much older than 14 too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I guess you matured at an early age? I'd say really stunning if this really is you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're young and you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way you're 14.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are really 14, you look really cute👌
    You look like 16-17😂
    Though i have the same problem, most people wouldn't think im 15, well it can be an advantage at some points😂👌
    But yeah, you do look good 8/10 at least😄👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look much older then 14

0|0
    0|0
    • I know that is what all my brother's friends say half of them have asked me out

• Lose The Hat And Style Your Hair, You're A Woman Try And Look Like One At All Times.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too old to really comment. But ditch the hat.

0|0
    0|1
  • were you in thick fog when you took this?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I had to take a pic of a pic because I did not have a good pic on my phone :)

• Show All
    • I'm awful at selfies

• your question is whether or not you are pretty. whats the point in knowing if its not based on an average every day photo?

• Very pretty yes

0|0
    0|0
  • the girl in the pic is, but that's not you if I'm right

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol that looks like scene from 1980s horror movie, its too blurr and can't see face but 4/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I did not have any good pics on my phone so I had to take a pic of the family favorite pic of me so pretty much all I did was take a pic of a pic of myself

• Yes very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG you are damn pretty girl!

0|0
    0|0