Am I Too Skinny?

I went to the beach with my boyfriend the other day. When I removed my coverup, he looked at me and said, "Are you okay?" He was referring to my body. He said I was "so skinny" and that he was concerned that I was not eating.

I am. I eat a normal amount of food.

I thought I looked normal - average size. But he seemed very concerned. So it leads me to wonder... am I too skinny?

Am I Too Skinny?

• Yes, you're too skinny!
  • No, you're fine!
  • Actually, I think you're too big!
i1273.photobucket.com/.../...e692a_zpstjoauj1v.jpg

Here's a more natural pose if it'd help. Do I look okay or should I alter my appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little skinny. I suggest gaining a few pounds.
    Don't use flash when taking pictures against a mirror.

• But then you'd see my face and i can't have that.

• Too late now.

• Hahaha. I'm sure you'll run into something like this in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• you look completely fine!
    you look similar to me... small frame, naturally skinny, fast metabolism.

you don't have a lot of body fat and your ribs kind of show (thats probably what he noticed) but that doesn't mean you look "too" skinny or unhealthy.

as long as you are making healthy choices in regards to exercise and the food you eat, you are fine!

What Guys Said 29

• You're skinny but I wouldn't say too skinny.

• I also think you are skinny, but not too skinny.

• umm you look fantastic

• Outstanding great"

• You are definitely on the skinny side without being too much. If you put on a couple of pounds, you would still look wonderful. You don't have to, it's just that you have some slack before you need to worry about your weight :-)

• Maybe eat a little more to compensate for the high metabolism. I'm guessing you have. But otherwise your pretty

• You're skinny yes but i think you look naturally thin, you have a tiny frame so it makes sense that you're on the thinner side and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you're happy then other people's opinions does not matter :-)

• You are close to what most people seem to call "too skinny". I think he especially may have been concerned if he didn't remember you as being so skinny, he may have thought you had lost a number of pounds recently.

• Ya, just a bit too skinny.

• Noooo the infectious fat trend has corrupted your boyfriends mind.

• I put you're fine, because if your metabolism is just real fast, it's not like you look "bad". However, you are really skinny.

• I've always had a very fast metabolism.

• You are skinny but you are not too skinny. You are fine.

• A little thin for my taste, but not unhealthy looking. You could put on 10 or 15 lbs and look even better with more curves

• Fuck, I hella smash you. Lol

• For me yes you are too thin. Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions so I am sure there are plenty who believe you are well built.

• Your just lacking some muscle and meat in the right places I guess

Skinny, but not too skinny

• You're fine, attractive :*

• I find you rather hot to be honest

• People will say that you're too skinny but you look good in my opinion. I'd go down on u lol.

• yes you are skinny

• Whoever said you are too big are fucked up. Don't listen to people that say that!

• Your boyfriend is crazy! I think you look amazing!

• No you are okay so. :), <3.

• YES, YOU ARE. I hate it when I can see a woman's ribs

• you are fine.. not skinny at all according to me!

• You are quite lean looking, I'm not sure that I'd say you're underweight though, I'm not a medical professional.

• No you're !!! You've got fast metabolism, be happy <3 love it!

• no you're not*

• just remember all that people who voted that you're to skinny are just American Fat size, this days it's popular to be fat - new trend because they can't lose weight :)

• Your arms look as if they were about to disappear. The rest of your body looks normal. I would tell you to eat more, also, but I'm not a doctor.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 14

• You're not too skinny. Your skin looks healthy, and you don't have that knobbly, no muscle mass look of a person with an eating disorder. We can all see you're naturally thin. Don't listen to people who say you're too skinny. Yes, you are skinny, but you look very good.

• You look fine, some girls are just naturally skinny. He was probably just worried that he could see your ribs. I have several friends who can't gain weight. If you're worried about it and uncomfortable I would suggest just toning up and building muscle.

• Just a bit too skinny, but don't sweat it. It's not critical. Just eat normal and healthy. Maybe eat a sandwich mire and you'll be fine.

• you are skinny but it looks ok

• Yeah, you're pretty skinny. But if you eat well, exercise, and feel healthy, then there's really no problem. That's just your build.

• As long as you're healthy you're okay. No you're not my personally preferred aesthetic but you're not bad

• No you look great! As long as you're healthy thats all that matters.

• You look fine... i think he's talking about how your ribs show but besides that you look fine

• Your tiny ugh wish I looked like that

• i wish i could look like you

• If you're healthy, you're fine :)

• Maybe yes. For my height and shape that would be extremely skinny. For your height, which I don't know, that is still skinny. you could gain some weight or go to gym to have a thin but fuller body.

• You just have a slim figure. You actually have the figure of a model!

• Can we please swap bellies and arms my god 😱 you are my goals right now