Inappropriate for a 21st?

First and foremost I don't want this to seem attention seeking in the slightest. I've asked a few friends and they all have mixed opinions so I thought I'd give the Internet a shot haha
I was thinking about wearing the top below with a tight black skirt (not the one pictured) to my boyfriend's best mate's 21st. Because I'll be meeting absolutely everybody I haven't met yet, and get introduced as "the girlfriend", I really want to look good. Also it's in a separate room at a pub type place so I'm not sure if it's too over the top exposure wise.
Inappropriate for a 21st?

Updates:
Girl's opinions would be rad too :)

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks good. I would go for something smart casual, you have a nice top maybe pair it off with dark jeans instead of a black skirt. Have you asked what your boyfriend thinks? Haha I always ask my boyfriend for an opinion. But I think I can safely say that your boyfriends' mates will be ogling.

1|0
    0|0
    • considering I'll be wearing heels that's probably a really good idea! he's a foot and an inch taller than me so I need all the height I can get haha

• Show All
    • Thank you for MH :)

• Np, thanks for being the most helpful 😊

What Guys Said 11

• Go for it. You'd look like a cute girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be fine for that occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think it looks fine... everything is covered and there seems to be no risk of anything becoming exposed... your cleavage is very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • It's you're 21st birthday; you're supposed to let the meat hang out a little. But yes you look very nice. I would definitely buy you a drink for your birthday in that.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not my 21st, it's my boyfriend's best mate's 😊

• Ahh then by all means; part on. Looks nice

• It looks good on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very sexy. Maybe almost too sexy for going to a birthday party. I personally think it looks hot, but maybe too hot for a birthday party

0|0
    0|0
  • why not- you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear it:) it is so cute!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • no I love it shows off your boobs in a classy way... cont

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't find it inappropriate in any way!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's absolutely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look good and its appropriate for a 21st birthday go for it girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are lazy. and need to show you r whole body. Nice titties anyways☺

0|0
    1|0